As gift (such as camera, soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to a child&amp

[size=150]As gift (such as camera, soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to a child’s development. What gift would you give to help a child develop? Why? Use specific reasons and specific examples to support your choice.[/size]

Development of a child can be affected by a number of things. Gifts are among the most influential means that directly affects to child’s way of thinking. In my opinion, it would be great to give a book to a child as gift in order to contribute his overall progress. It would allow him to learn or improve reading, to expand his outlook, and to be interested in books in future. I am going to clarify my points below.

First and foremost reason to give a book to a child as gift is that it would enhance his reading skill. Even though, if he cannot know how to read, then this book would encourage him to learn reading in order to know what is within that book; as a result, he would acquire reading ability at an early age that is one of the crucial qualities for human’s mental development.

A book also can open up new possibilities to a child in order to boost his outlook. If this book is about different cultures, then he can be aware of different world or environment than that of around him. Hence, the child would be ahead of his peers who are unaware of the information that he gained.

With the coming the most important advantage of a book as gift, I can tell that this would let a child to form his current interests. To direct children’s interests to the right direction in childhood as well as in adulthood is one of the major problems in today’s world. I am positive that my book at least would direct one child to the better way during his development. In turn it would pay off more successful and necessary personality for society in future.

In consequence, it is true that we have numerous choices in order give children as gift, but it cannot be denied that we should take into account which gift can help child’s current and future development. I am sure that books can be an indispensable option as gift, if we consider that the road to success or progress lies in reading books as much as possible.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main danger of obesity?

[size=150]As gift (such as camera, soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to a child’s development. What gift would you give to help a child develop? Why? Use specific reasons and specific examples to support your choice.[/size]

Development of a child can be affected by a number of things. Gifts are among the most influential means that directly affects to A child’s way of thinking. In my opinion, it would be great to give a book to a child as A gift in order to contribute TO his overall progress. It would allow him to learn or improve reading, to expand his outlook, and to be interested in books in future. I am going to clarify my points below.

MY first and foremost reason to give a book to a child as gift is that it would enhance his reading skill. Even though, if he cannot DOES NOT know how to read, then this book would encourage him to learn reading in order to know what is within that book; as a result, he would acquire reading ability at an early age(,) AND that is one of the crucial qualities for ANY human’s mental development.

A book also can open up new possibilities to a child in order to boost his outlook. If this book is about different cultures, then he can be aware of A different world or environment than that of around him. Hence, the child would be ahead of his peers who are unaware of the information that he HAS gained.

With the coming The most important advantage of a book as gift, I can tell IS that this would /let/ENABLE/ a child to form his current interests. To direct children’s interests IN the right direction in childhood as well as in adulthood is one of the major problems in today’s world. I am positive that my book at least would direct one child to the better way during his development. In turn it would pay off IN PRODUCING A more successful and necessary personality for society in future.

In consequence, it is true that we have numerous choices in order give children as giftS, but it cannot be denied that we should take into account which gift can help A child’s current and future development. I am sure that books can be an indispensable option as giftS, if we consider that the road to success or progress lies in reading books as much as possible.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Pretty good Kleo, but you really ought to be scoring 9 and 10 by now. Your next TOEFL is not that far away and you are really not showing any improvement. Time to dig deep!

Kitos. 8/10