Are you going for vampire walks?

An American friend of mine told me that she is obeying the curfew during the day but does occasionally sneak out at night to go for a ‘vampire walk’. Are you a vampire walker too?

4 Likes

Yes, I am and I can fly too. So Torsten, you’d be better be very careful, all the more so, because I can hypnotize you with my beautiful red eyes! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And a stick of any kind of material through my heart doesn’t help any more. I’ve grown immune to all of these things. Holy water, don’t bother, it won’t help either. Usually, when I like my victims I let them live, but when I don’t, I swallow them from head to toe.

3 Likes

Does a sleepwalker count as a vampire walker? :smirk:

4 Likes

No, Vivianna, they’re simply adherents to the vampire walker. :joy:

4 Likes

I hate vampires. They are bloody.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Did you know that vampires can turn themselves into black cats, if they find it necessary? You may have one in your house right now. hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Hahaha, no way. Only that, you try to frighten me. Hahahaha. Stray black cats are my friends. It seems that vampires are your friends. Be careful, they carry rabies. Hahahaha…

3 Likes

I like this. Do tell me Mona, are you safe and sound? Well, needless to ask, because your reply indicates that you are. We will, vampires, stray black cats or not survive this tenacious Covid-19, won’t we dear? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Vampires are evil with elongated eyes. Only vampires can outfox the fox.

3 Likes

I don’t have elongated eyes.

3 Likes

It is an embarrassing situation for me" Vampires with elongated eyes", but no problem at all. I will confirm it, soon. It seems that there is confusion. You are talking about Vampires of the cinema and T.V films, which are mythical beasts, while I’m talking about vampire bats which are true sucking blood animals. They can fly. They are actually dangerous. Some of them have somewhat elongated eyes. Now, every vampire must remember that “never try to outfox the fox”. Hahahahaha…“The famous laughing of the elderly witch”. Spooky Sound - Scary Laugh - YouTube
If you do not prefer the previous laughing, you may like this one Woody Woodpecker laugh - YouTube
BBC Earth | Home

3 Likes

Yes, dear Mona, but I won’t take your advice to heart. You know why? I’ve already outfoxed you!!! :grinning: hahahahahaha

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Mona,

Having reread all your replies, I cannot but agree with you. Interesting text about vampire bats, yet back to your replies. If you carefully read between the lines you gave me some stick. By the way, I really like your new avatar. The tusks they’re so you! :grinning: Nevertheless, I’ve grown used to your replies.

2 Likes