Are you an introvert or extrovert person?

Are you an introvert or extrovert person?

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

By nature I am introvert, but with an extrovert just dying to get out and show the world who, and what, I am and can do.
I think that in hiding behind the keyboard everyone can reveal their extrovert side.
Ever since I started to teach English, firstly to small children, progressing through teenagers to mature adults, I have experienced this extrovert person appearing to take over my personality. I have no objection to this, in fact I welcome it, because I have found my confidence growing with every new person who thanks me for my help.
Learning just who you are is very important for your own well being. If like me, you feel that you are holding back your extrovert side, then stop … let it out, for in doing so you will release yourself from many pent -up emotions that are doing your body no good. If you want to sing, then go ahead. Here is a microphone … let it out, for who knows, you may be a star!