- The noodle is available in shrimp, vegetable or chicken meat option/selection.
- The noodle is available in three selections/options of ingredients, which are shrimp, chicken or vegetable. ( can I say ingredient?)
- The noodle is available in three choices of meat, which are chicken, beef or vegetable.
- The meat can be made with 2 selections of meat and one selection of vegetable.
- I will charge you a small donut for the same price of a large donut.
- I will charge you a small donut as the same price of a large donut.
Are the above sentences constructed correctly? Please help.
Hi, here are my suggestions: