Are the below sentences correct? Please advise

1)I am returning a call with regards an Inquiry made about the opening hours on Family day from this number.

2)I am calling with regards to the inquiry about the opening hours on family day that was made from this number a few days ago.

3)We have two room with two different keys. There are number stated on the doors of both room and on the keys. Find the corresponding number on the key to the room door.

1. The information on his profile is incomplete.

2. His profile is incomplete.

Are the above sentences correct? Please advise.

I’ve made a small attempt.

1. I am returning a call with regard to an enquiry made from this number about the opening time on Family Day.

2. I am calling back with regard to the enquiry about the opening time on Family Day made from this number a few days ago.

3. We have two rooms with different keys. Both the rooms and the keys have their respective numbers inscribed/written on them. Find the corresponding numbers of the key as well as the room.

4. The information given in his profile is incomplete.

5. His profile is incomplete.

1)I am returning a call with regard to / regarding an inquiry I made from this number about the Family Day opening hours.

2)I am calling with regard to / regarding the inquiry made from this number a few days ago about the opening hours on Family Day.

3)We have two rooms with different keys. The number on each key corresponds to the number on the door to each room.
(Concisely:
The numbered keys match the numbers on the corresponding room doors.
The keys are numbered to match the rooms.
You don’t need to tie yourself up in knots with more details.)

1. The information in his profile is incomplete.

2. His profile is incomplete.