are college years the best time

Hi every one, I am taking great effort to improve writting skill. I just practice the topic below. Can our experts take a look at it?

Topic: College years are the best time in a person’s life. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

As a student, I believe that the biggest misfortune in one life is not having college years. In my opinion, the college years are probably the most wonderful years of whoever has ever been a students. This is because, during college years, a student can achieve his or her dreem, experimence interesting areas and makes friends. My point of view will be elaborated abd exemplified as follow.
First of all, for many students, the years in college is the time for them to achieve their dreams and become the figures that they want to be. For example, when my brother was a child, he dreamed to become a scientist who can invent useful things for human beings. To achieve his goal, he applied to the university of technology in my country. In this university, he studied computer science. Now, he has graduated and he was an eminent expert specializing in sofware engineering. Actually, he has invented a lot of things that have been applied to the real world such as mathematics sofware, potetial predictor and so on. He has become the person that he ever dreamed because of pursuing college education.
Secondly, college years are great years for students to experience new things. During college years, a person has chance to work and collaborate with the most talented people around a country. We often hear that some prodigies have special abilities or are extremely intelligent. Where we can meet and understand these kind of people? They are usually study in a college or a university. Hence, maybe one of your classmate is a genius. In addition, ussually, each student comes from different areas in the world with different culture. Thus, when students are studying together, they can exchange their cultures. For example, in my second college year, we had a party at which each person has to bring one kinds of food from his or her region to share with others. On that day, I tried so many strange kinds of food. Some of them are very delicious with very special taste.
Last, but not least, time in university is a good time for a person to make friends. For example, now I am in my forth college year, and many people in my class have been my very sclose friends. I can remember the first day that I came to my school, every face that I saw around me was strange to me. However, when the time passed, many of them have been my friends for ever. I believe that they will be my sclosest friends in the future because they have they have some dream with me. In addition, my girl friend is also studying in my class. Hence, through college years, I even can find the other half of mine.
In summary, I regret for the people who do not take university education because, in my opinion, college years is the most wonderful time in one’s life. During this time, we can achieve our dream, experience new things and make great friends.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why are these young men in conversation?

Hi every one, I am taking great effort to improve writting skill. I just practice the topic below. Can our experts take a look at it?

Topic: College years are the best time in a person’s life. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

As a student, I believe that the biggest misfortune in one’S life is not having college years. In my opinion, the college years are probably the most wonderful years of whoever has ever been a student. This is because, during college years, a student can achieve his or her dreAm, experience interesting areas, and makes friends. My point of view will be elaborated aNd exemplified as follow.
First of all, for many students, the years in college is the time for them to achieve their dreams and become the figures that they want to be. For example, when my brother was a child, he dreamed OF becomING a scientist who COULD invent useful things for human beings. To achieve his goal, he applied to the university of technology in my country. In this university, he studied computer science. Now, he has graduated and he IS an eminent expert specializing in sofTware engineering. Actually, he has invented a lot of things that have been applied to the real world such as mathematics sofware, poteNtial predictor and so on. He has become the person that he ALWAYS dreamed OF BECOMING because of pursuing college education.
Secondly, college years are great years for students to experience new things. During college years, a person has THE chance to work and collaborate with the most talented people around a country. We often hear that some prodigies have special abilities or are extremely intelligent. Where we can meet and understand these kind of people? They are usually studyING in a college or a university. Hence, maybe one of your classmate is a genius. In addition, usually, each student comes from different areas OF the world with A COMPLETELY different culture. Thus, when students are studying together, they can exchange their cultures. For example, in my second college year, we had a party at which each person haD to bring one kind of food from his or her region to share with others. On that day, I tried so many strange kinds of food. Some of them are very delicious with very special tasteS.
Last, but not least, time in university is a good time for a person to make friends. For example, now I am in my foUrth college year, and many people in my class have been ARE NOW my very close friends. I can remember the first day that I came to my school, every face that I saw around me was strange to me. However, when the time passed, many of them have beCOME my friends for ever. I believe that they will be my closest friends in the future because they have they SHARE some dream with me. In addition, my girl friend is also studying in my class. Hence, through college years, I even can find the other half of mine.

In summary, I regret for the people who do not take university education because, in my opinion, college years is the most wonderful time in one’s life. During this time, we can achieve our dream, experience new things and make great friends.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work SS. Please DO review your finished work before posting it. When a person cannot spell AND (I) get a little annoyed with them. Also, DO NOT post a second essay before examining the result of the first. You have posted two essays in eighteen minutes. The second one SHOULD be perfect, shouldn’t it?
I’ll check IT tomorrow.

Kitos. 8/10