"Apparently, I made a good impression on the Brigade Sergeant Major. He said that I could volunteer to be his driver any time. It is much easier duty than my normal job. I am going to ..... this opportunity for all it is worth and sign up as much as possible until I can't do anymore," Private Smith told PFC Reynolds.

"Apparently, I made a good impression on the Brigade Sergeant Major. He said that I could volunteer to be his driver any time. It is much easier duty than my normal job. I am going to ..... this opportunity for all it is worth and sign up as much as possible until I can't do anymore," Private Smith told PFC Reynolds. (*) grow (*) breed (*) milk (*) harvest

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/14445,apparently-i-made-a-good-impression-on-the-brigade-sergeant-major-he-said-that-i-could-volunteer-to-be-his-driver-any-time-it-is-much-easier-duty-than-my-normal-job-i-am-going-to-___-this-opportunity-for-all-it-is-worth-and-sign-up-as-much-as-possible-until-i-cant-do-anymore-private-smith-told-pfc-reynolds/