Anyone taking up GRE on or around august 7th...post here

Hello folks!
I am planning to take up my gre on aug 7th in blore! planning to start focussed prep sometime soon!
anyone else taking up gre around abt that time , post up here so we can put some fundae!
prob work up a good study plan too!
alternatively u can mail me at nitin.asokan@gmail.com
looking forward to responses!
see ya!

hi nitin,

i jus found this website, its brilliant. Iam having my gre exam on 21st august in london…im very worried abt my analytical writing… have no idea how to improve my writing skills
wat study plan have u got? let me know abt urs…as i have got none at the moment! i read wordlists wen i get time n do some tests wen i’m in mood. I know thats not enough. im very worried :frowning:

looking forward to ur response

well , the best u can do to improve ur awa skills by actaully getting into the grove of writing.
post ur essays here
take some topics and write them. thats the only way u will improve
well, do read all the wordlists and quants prep depends on ur natural talent and math skill and speed…
i am going to start practicing writing today.
u can have a look my essays too

hey i am giving in sep 2006 so wht ru refering for quants and verbal … some website for prac and books ur refering i wuld start in mid july my prep for gre.

Id: kasak_sunil@yahoo.com

Thanks
Kasak

I have the writing workbook for the analytical section and it s very helpful.

I have 2 books

1. Thomons’ Peterson’s
    “Writng skills for GRE/GMAT TESTS”
    This one discusses with rhetoric usage and c’mon mistakes along with emphasis on grammar.

2. Arco’s ‘GRE- Answers to real essay questions’
    this one has written essays for all the 125 topics each on issue and argument topics… 8)
    goodluck!
    :smiley:

I have the writing workbook for the analytical section and it s very helpful.

I have 2 books

1. Thomons’ Peterson’s
    “Writng skills for GRE/GMAT TESTS”
    This one discusses with rhetoric usage and c’mon mistakes along with emphasis on grammar.

2. Arco’s ‘GRE- Answers to real essay questions’
    this one has written essays for all the 125 topics each on issue and argument topics… 8)
    goodluck!
    :smiley:

hi all,
I am planning to take up my gre on aug 20th in newyork.I am very worried about my preparation.i studied some wordlists but didn’t remembered that.i started quants
and din’t touch analytical yet.i am getting scared to approach the exam.please,tell me how to get into all sections .if u wish,we can study with a plan.so,please reply soon… :?

Hi All,

I have my gre on 20th of Aug. Well i am studying flash cards for the vocabulary and have completed over 2200 words apprx. I keep on giving online tests which have improved my timings and confidence a lot. i also have a software for gre which has helped me cope up with RC and other sections.
You guys can visit [size=75]www.edusoftech.com[/size] and suggest any other sites if you all know as i am more interested in studying softwares.

REgards,
Harshada

hi all,

my exam is on aug 21st… and gave couple of kaplan cbt i got 1200+…not good, my quants are very bad and could not complete it in time.I got only 660 which is quite surprising as im good in quants. How are you guys performing in your CBT’s?

i dont have barron’s…is it neccesary to follow barrons? i use kaplan n nova. try this website for some vocab drilling
[size=75]www.number2.com[/size]
I have no clue how i am going to improve in the coming weeks…guess im going to keep practising.
Does anyone know good downloadable CBT tests along with rating AWA essays?

thanx.

try wordhacker … it’s a word learnin software… increases the no of words u learn tremendously.