ANNABELLE.

Little Annabelle was very fond of painting, so when the teacher said that tomorrow they were to paint a religious picture, Annabelle spent the whole evening thinking about what she would paint the following day.

Finally she reached a conclusion.

She would paint God!

The very next morning the young lady teacher distributed drawing paper and boxes of paints around the whole class.

The whole class began feverishly painting their own ideas.

The teacher was more than happy to note that she had obviously chosen a very popular subject for her pupils to paint.

She wandered slowly around the tiny desks, passing favourable comments to all of her young pupils

When she finally arrived at the desk of Annabelle she was amused to see the total concentration on the little girls face.

“And what are you painting Annabelle?” she gently enquired.

Annabelle looked up at the teacher and calmly replied, “I’m painting God miss.”

The teacher smiled upon hearing this comment, and not wanting to appear dismissive she said, “But Annabelle, nobody knows what God looks like.”

Nonplussed little Annabelle said, “Well they will in a few minutes after I finish my painting!”

Kitos.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

That was better Legend.The more you speak, the better you sound.

Thanks Kitos ,

Hoping for more marvelous stories .

Regards ,
Abdo

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Annabelle