An additional letter of application

Just to notify you about the state of play: I completed my application documents and sent them via e-mail to the HR.
In reply I received the following:
I am out off the offfice from 3rd till 14th of June. Your mail is stored and will be processed timely.
best regards
etc.

2 Likes

That’s probably an auto reply which is set when the recipient is out of office or town or country. (But the word ‘timely’, which is an adjective, is incorrectly used. (in a timely manner would be appropriate)

3 Likes

Thanks for good advice again, Lawrence, but that was an original quote. Lol but this might prove that even big companies themselves aren´t this proficient in the language.

2 Likes

Hi Torsten, first of all thank you for linking me to your test. I tried it and have to say that I put my foot in mouth. Since I wasn´t prepared for the time limit and form of such tests I set myself under pressure and got a bit confused. lol You can imagine my result? :rofl: I was shocked and refrained from submitting my result. I´d like having a second chance, if you allow. I swear by god that I haven´t checked the corrections.
Before I try again I wait your permission or another link.

2 Likes

Hi Michael, sure you can take the test any number of times.

1 Like