America has already fired Trump

It’s very unlikely that the man with the fancy orange hair will stay in the white house beyond 2020.

2 Likes

Ha! From 2016: “Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump”

3 Likes

as to me with Donald Trump it is somewhat similar to Brexit. Sure, they are elected. But it all happened because of misinformation. Lateron, when people see the result of their miselection they regret and surely will not again vote the same.

2 Likes

Maybe this will determine the outcome of the next election:

1 Like

I think this is the only thing that will determine the outcome:

Unemployment-Rate_September

2 Likes

Interestingly the unemployment rate hast started to lower while Barack Obama´s incumbency as Mr. President. I think it will rise again soon.

2 Likes

Oh btw, what always bothers me a bit talking about the USA is that they themselves speak about “America” referring to just a part of its northern part. After all America is the continent consisiting of a northern and a southern part. Hence America is more than just a nation of 50 or 51countries. To me it sounds a bit snotty.

2 Likes

This explains how the man with the orange hair has been maintaining his grip on a nation that once was said to be the world’s leader in so many fields.

2 Likes

as you state: ONCE!!! I am sorry to have to say so.

2 Likes