Am I right when I say "Soon die" or"Die soon".

1. Am I right when I say “Soon die” or"Die soon".

2. What does “deathfire” mean?

3. Should I say a lot of “Things” or"Thing"
    Thank you.

(1)
I will dye my hair soon…
I will soon try to dye my hair…

(both sentences are conveying the same message)

(2)
It may be the ‘hell-fire’ in the hereafter.

(3)
A lot of things (plural)

thank you for your help.
But

1. In the first question I mentioned the situation when someone who has worked hard and he or she said that :“I will soon die” or “I will die soon”.
    Which one is right?

2.Have you ever heard the word “Deathfire”, because I read it on the newspaper but It wrote by a non-native writer.

Dear All,

As i aid in my earlier post,i have been associated with this forum since 1 year and now i have learnt many things and improved a lot in my English…I am very week in communications as well as in writing skills.

I am very keen to learn how to use Punctuation and how to improve my accent in English.If you guys can help me on the same.I will be grateful to you.

Dear Alan sir,i have request with you,if you can send me the more material on above mentioned request.It would be great help…

Looking forward from you soon…

Regards,
Pareshwar

Both word orders are possible. Clearly it is a rather gloomy and sad thing to say.

Sahid: “die” and “dye” are different words with completely different meanings.

“deathfire” is not a word in standard English. It may be a kind of made-up word, e.g. for a fictional weapon in a video game or something. More context is needed.

You are making many errors with spacing around punctuation. Please check the following:

“As I said in my earlier post,I have been…” – INCORRECT SPACING
“As I said in my earlier post, I have been…” – CORRECT SPACING

“…improve my accent in English.If you guys can help me…” – INCORRECT SPACING
“…improve my accent in English. If you guys can help me…” – CORRECT SPACING

Thnx.