- It is not allowed to smoke.
- It is not permitted to smoke.
- I’m not allowed to smoke in the house.
- I’m not permitted to smoke in the house.
Are all these sentences OK?
1 and 2 don’t work but 3 and 4 are fine.
- It is not allowed to smoke here
- It is not permitted to smoke here.
Are they OK?
Try these instead:
Smoking is not allowed here.
Smoking is not permitted here.
- It is a pleasure to do housework with my wife.
- It happens this week.
Are these sentences with dummy subjects grammatically valid or not?
- It is not allowed to smoke here.
In what way does #3 sentence violate the grammar?
Could you please teach me.
The structures of 1 and 2 are not the same as the structure if 3. You keep making this error - we explained previously that it is inadvisable to try to compare sentences in this way.