agree or disagree

Topic: “Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A person should never make an important decision alone.”

Some people think, that it’s better to discuss an important decision with their friends or relatives. However, I believe, that the only way to make a right decision is to make it alone. Making a decision alone, I can concentrate and analyze the situation, I can understand what is good or bad for me, I can take the responsibility for my decision.

Making a critical decision requires a lot of concentration. When a lot of people suggest me what to do, it usually makes me nervous. If I were listening to all the suggestions, I would not have any time to analyze the situation by myself.

Making a critical decision requires my personal opinion. People always suggest you the things that are right from their point of view. However, what is good for them is not always good for you. For example, when I was preparing to enter the university, my friends and relatives suggested me different specialities. But I have chosen the one, that was interesting for me. And now I can say, that it was absolutely right decision.

Making a critical decision requires responsibility for the results of your decision. If you make an important decision with the help of other people, it means, that you make them responsible for it. And if the result is not very good, you usually accuse them.

There are some decisions that can affect our whole life. And to make a really right choice, that will be successful for you, you must always make it alone.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Mona Lisa?

Topic: “Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A person should never make an important decision alone.”

Some people think, that it’s better to discuss an important decision with their friends or relatives. However, I believe, that the only way to make a right decision is to make it alone. Making a decision alone, I can concentrate and analyze the situation, I can understand what is good or bad for me, I can take the responsibility for my decision.

Making a critical decision requires a lot of concentration. When a lot of people suggest me what to do, it usually makes me nervous. If I were listening to all the suggestions, I would not have any time to analyze the situation by myself.

Making a critical decision requires my personal opinion. People always suggest TO you the things that are right from their point of view. However, what is good for them is not always good for you. For example, when I was preparing to enter the university, my friends and relatives suggested me different specialities(,) but /I have chosen/CHOSE/ the one that was interesting for me(,) and now I can say that it was THE absolutely /right/CORRECT/ decision.

Making a critical decision requires responsibility for the results of your decision. If you make an important decision with the help of other people, it means, that you make them PARTIALLY responsible for it(,) and if the result is not very good, you usually accuse them.

There are some decisions that can affect our whole life(,) and to make a really right choice, that will be successful for you, you must always make it alone.

Good work Frost, and WELCOME to our Forum.

Kitos. 9/10