Agree or disagree:Television has destroyed communication among friends and family

Hello Kitosdad!
Here is another my essay.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

I desagree with the statement. Television really changed our lives, ways and frequency of communication. However, communication among friends and family is still exist.

Television in fact has changed our way of communication. Just hundred years ago people tried to meet as often as possible to enterntain themselves. So, communication was something like drug from loneless. Nowadays, I think, people communicate with their friends to see them, because they miss their friends. This shows us, to my mind, that television didn’t destroy communication amog friends. It just changed it. Whether the chandes are good or bad – it is another discussion.

Moreover, television didn’t destroy communication among family. Again, I think, hundred years ago evenings were boring, because they had a few enternteinments. Certainly, rich ones met every day this or that party, but ordinary people, who had been working all day long and didn’t have enough money, they staeyd at home. There were few ways for them to make evenings funnier. Television gave ooportunity to see together something and discuss it with your family members. Certainly, there are television-addicts, but I think they aren’t numerous. That’s why I think television didn’t make bad influence on communication among family.

And finelly, I think the majority of people need to communicate each other. I think, this is inborn feature of almost every human. That’s why television can’t destroy communication. It has just changed our ways of communications and reasons, why we communicate.

To sum up, I think television didn’t destroy communication among people. Certainly, it has chenged it. Reasons, why we communicate, have been also changed. Our inborn need in communication with friends and family members makes us to communicate and it can’t be destroyed.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture by a professor of Sociobiology

Hello Kitosdad!
Here is another my essay.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

I desagree DISAGREE with the statement. Television HAS really changed our lives, ways and frequency of communication. However, communication among friends and family is still IN existENCE.

Television in fact has changed our way of communication. Just A hundred years ago people tried to meet as often as possible to entertain themselves. So, communication was something like drug FOR LONELINESS. Nowadays, I think, people communicate with their friends to see them, because they miss their friends THEM. To my mind this shows us, to my mind, that television didn’t HAS NOT destroy communication amog BETWEEN friends. It HAS just changed it. Whether the chandes CHANGES are good or bad – it is another discussion.

Moreover, television didn’t HAS NOT destroyED communication among A family. Again, I think, A hundred years ago evenings were boring, because they had ONLY a few enternteinments ENTERTAINMENTS. Certainly, rich ones met every day AT this or that party, but ordinary people, who had been working all day long and didn’t have enough money, they staeyd STAYED at home. There were few ways for them to make evenings funnier. Television gave US THE ooportunity OPPORTUNITY to see together something and discuss it with your family members. Certainly, there are television-addicts, but I think they aren’t numerous. That’s why I think television didn’t make HAS NOT MADE a bad influence on communication among familIES.

And finelly FINALLY, I think the majority of people need to communicate WITH each other. I think, this is AN inborn feature of almost every human. That’s why television can’t destroy communication. It has just changed our ways of communications and reasons, why we communicate.

To sum up, I think television didn’t destroy communication among people. Certainly, it has chenged CHANGED it. Reasons, why we communicate, have been also changed. Our inborn need in communication TO COMMUNICATE with friends and family members makes us to communicate and it can’t be destroyed.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This work was pathetic Quark, and a very valid confirmation as to why people should not post two essays until the first has been edited and reviewed by the writer. Please don’t post another essay until you have acquired a dictionary as I tired of correcting your spelling mistakes. If you don’t want to make the effort, then neither do I. There are lots of people queueing up to have their BEST WORK edited.
I want your BEST WORK, not this ****************

Kitos. 6/10