agree or disagree? Only movies that can teach us something about real life are wo

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only movies that can teach us something about real life are worth watching.
Nowadays increasing more people spent their time on watching movies. Some of people go extreme to hold an assumption that it is worth watching movies that only tell us something about real life. Individuals are benefited from the movies that tell us the real life, however, in my perspective, not the only stylpe of movies are worth to watch.
Actually, I concede that movies about real life may offer a person an opportunity to learn life around him. The movies may let him know how tough life citizens in the world suffered like many people in Africa are suffering from starvation, some young children in remote places of poor country do not have a chance to study, a great amount of works are laid off because of the depression of economics. These movies indeed is worth for individuals to watch. But some other kinds of movies are equal good for people to spend time on it.
Movies about comic stories allow people to relax themselves. Today, a plenty of people work hard during work time taking their effects to get high salaries, high positions. Some bad mood they have to meet, for instance, frustration and anxiety, and even some psychological diseases. It is pleasure for they enjoying their spare time to watch some comic movies. By doing this, it contribute to give their nervous mood a rest. Such as dage’s movies tell a good deal of funny stories which actually do not exist . So comedy is worth to watch.
People absorb knowledge from others numerous movies. Such as movies tell fale stories, and even movies which most of the movies made by computer pose tremendous good influences on people. The movie, Avatar, most of its time made by computer. It tells a star which never exist in real life. A large number of people going to see the film, those who also obtain knowledge that it is friendly to others that people from the world should. The films like this is indeed worth to see.
As far as i am concerned. Watching movies about real life is good for people, but not the only one, the others sorts of movies is equal significant for individuals.

I wanna improve my English. Thanks for your help!

TOEFL listening lectures: What makes ‘The Canterbury Tales’ easier to understand?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only movies that can teach us something about real life are worth watching.

Nowadays an increasing number of people spend their time in watching movies. Some people go to extremes to hold an assumption that it is only worth watching movies that tell us something about real life. Individuals are benefited from the movies that tell us about real life. However, from my perspective, these are not the only types of movies worth watching.
Actually, I concede that movies about real life may offer a person an opportunity to learn about life around him. The movies may let him know how tough a life citizens in the world suffer, like many people in Africa who are suffering from starvation, some young children in remote places of a poor country do not have a chance to study, a great amount of workers are laid off because of the depression of economics. These movies indeed are worth the attention of individuals, but some other kinds of movies are equal good for people to spend time watching.
Movies about comic stories allow people to relax themselves. Today, plenty of people work hard during work time attempting to earn high salaries and high positions.

//Some bad mood they have to meet, for instance, frustration and anxiety, and even some psychological diseases. It is pleasure for they enjoying their spare time to watch some comic movies. By doing this, it contribute to give their nervous mood a rest. Such as dage’s movies tell a good deal of funny stories which actually do not exist . So comedy is worth to watch.// I have no idea what this is supposed to mean!

//People absorb knowledge from others numerous movies. Such as movies tell fale stories, and even movies which most of the movies made by computer pose tremendous good influences on people.
The movie, Avatar, most of its time made by computer. It tells a star which never exist in real life. A large number of people going to see the film, those who also obtain knowledge that it is friendly to others that people from the world should. The films like this is indeed worth to see.// Nor this.

As far as (I) am concerned, watching movies about real life is good for people, but not the only one. The others sorts of movies have equal significant for individuals.

This was very poor indeed. A great lack of attention was evident in its reading. You really have to do better than this if you hold any hope of getting through the TOEFL.

Kitos. 6/10

I think you have a decent vocabulary but your example isn’t accurate(like me :)) ). So I think if you think more deeply, you will succeed on the toefl
Wish you all the best

Thank you. I will try my best to improve my English. %>_<% also I may take the TOEFL one more time.