Agree or disagree: Gender inequality will never be eliminated

If you don’t mind, please give me your opinion!

Nowadays, equality has been a thorny issue since the turn of the century. In the past, there were many kinds of issues of discrimination around the world, like slavery. With the passing of time, however, the word “Equal” has been emphasized, and people have taken part in a demo of discrimination. Personally, I believe that the gender gap will be solved in the future. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explain in the following essay.

To begin with, many people have been recognizing that women have enormous power to change our world in a positive way. Some countries have many female politicians and even governments. More specifically, they have more than forty percent of female politicians.One cannot deny that there is still discrimination and it is difficult to solve quickly. However, people’s concerns and recognition, I believe, are the most important things to change people’s biases.

Secondly, precedent is a key to following other countries. For instance, the revolution is a good example. A certain country, in the past, caused revolution to change their environment or social system because they could not endure any more. As a result, they succeeded in abdicating their king. After this event, many countries’ people had the possibility to change their harsh status quo, and they accomplished getting their rights. Like this chain, we can follow other countries’ good customs. Therefore, opposition to the gender gap will be propagated around the world in the future.

On a final note, people’s recognition and precedence play a vital role in changing our bad customs, such as gender inequality. Therefore, I totally disagree that the gender gap will ever be liquidated.

2 Likes

Nowadays, equality has been a sensitive issue since the turn of the century. In the past, there were many kinds of discrimination all over the world, such as slavery. However, over time, the word “equal” has been emphasized, and people have participated in a demonstration against discrimination. I personally believe that the gender gap will be eliminated in the future. There are two reasons for this, which I will explain in the following essay.

First of all, many people have realized that women have an enormous power to change our world in a positive way. In some countries, there are many women politicians and even governments. One cannot deny that discrimination still exists, and it is difficult to eliminate it quickly. However, I believe that people’s concern and recognition are the most important things to change people’s prejudices.

Second, precedents are a key to follow other countries. The revolution is a good example of this. In the past, a certain country started a revolution to change their environment or social system because they could not stand any more. As a result, they managed to abdicate their king. After this event, people in many countries had the opportunity to change their harsh status quo and succeeded in gaining their rights. Like this chain, we can also follow the good customs of other countries. Therefore, in the future, resistance to the gender gap will spread throughout the world.

In conclusion, the recognition and precedence of human beings play an important role in changing our bad habits, such as gender inequality. Therefore, I absolutely do not believe that the gender gap will ever be eliminated.

3 Likes