Agree/Disagree:Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn

Hello Kitosdad. Hope you are fine. Thanks for reviewing my essay.
My this essay is not good. However I did not want to modify it after 30 minutes.
And I need your help with this sentence: “this type of evaluation has both advantages and disadvantages”–>In fact, I wanted to say that while it is advantageous to a group of people, it will be disadvantageous to another group, and vice versa.
I do not know whether there is any better sentence that can convey this message.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

There is a big controversy among many people that teachers should be paid based on the result of their work, meaning that they can earn more amounts of money according to their students’ improvements. According to me, this type of evaluation has both advantages and disadvantages. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point of view.

On the one hand, if teachers would be paid based on how much their students learn or improve, the students may suffer. We are living in a world where people think more about their benefits, same is the case with the teachers. To put it more simply, not all the teachers are conscientious. They may start cheating on their students as soon as they get to know they will be paid based on their students’ improvements. For instance, they may not cover the whole syllabus for that particular semester and only teach the students those important questions that will appear on their final exams. As a result, the students’ time and money would be wasted.

On the other hand, we should keep this in mind that student’s abilities differ from one another. Some are fast learners whereas some need more time to learn a particular subject. There are also students who are bound and determined in what they do. On the contrary, there are some students that may not like to even attend the lectures. This can be quite tough for the teachers to deal with these students. To put the discussion into a wider context, consider a hard-working teacher who tries his level best to motivate his weak students. However the students do not show any signs of self-determination. In this way, it is unfair to evaluate the teachers based on the students’ improvements.

To put all in a nutshell, based on the above discussion, although it is essential for the teachers to concern about their teaching methods and their students, it is not fair for them to be judged and paid based on their students’ performance.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a university student in the professor’s office

maybe you can try that this form of eduation is only beneficial to a certain type of people.

Hello Kitosdad. Hope you are fine. Thanks for reviewing my essay.
My this essay is not good. However I did not want to modify it after 30 minutes.
And I need your help with this sentence: “this type of evaluation has both advantages and disadvantages”–>In fact, I wanted to say that while it is advantageous to a group of people, it will be disadvantageous to another group, and vice versa.
I do not know whether there is any better sentence that can convey this message.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

There is a big controversy among many people that teachers should be paid based on the resultS of their work, meaning that they can earn /more/GREATER/ amounts of money according to their students’ improvements. /According to me,/IN MY OPINION/ this type of evaluation CAN HAVE both advantages and disadvantages. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point of view.

On the one hand, if teachers would be ARE paid based SOLELY on how much their students learn or improve, SOME students may suffer. We are living in a world where people think more about their benefits, /same /AS IS/the case with the teachers. To put it more simply, not all the teachers are conscientious. They may start cheating on their students as soon as they get to know they will be paid based on their students’ improvements. For instance, they may not cover the whole syllabus for that particular semester(,) and only teach the students those important questions that will BE SURE TO appear on their final exam PAPERS. As a result, the students’ time and money /would be/WILL HAVE BEEN/ wasted.

On the other hand, we should keep this in mind that student’s abilities differ from one another. Some are /fast/QUICK/ learners(,) whereas /some/OTHERS MAY/ need more time to learn a particular subject. There are also students who are bound and determined in what they do. On the contrary, there are some students that may not like to even attend the lectures. This can be quite tough for the teachers to deal with(.) these students. To put the discussion into a wider context, consider a hard-working teacher who tries his level best to motivate his weak students. However the students do not show any signs of self-determination. In this way, it is unfair to evaluate the teachers based on the students’ improvements.

To put all in a nutshell, based on the above discussion, although it is essential for the teachers to BE concernED about their teaching methods and their students, it is not fair for them to be judged and paid based on their students’ performance.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I think you are punishing yourself needlessly over this. It is a simple case as to whether you agree or not. You should have concentrated more on the teachers motivations and actions, and ignored the students aspect completely.

Kitos. 8/10

:))))) I have to write another one …And thanks Kitosdad for your patience…!