Agree/disagee with Playing a game is fun only when you win.

[b]
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Playing a game is fun only when you win.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
[/b]

Playing a game has many benefits even we lose the game. what would happen if you lose a game? the sky would fall?. Although, I agree as a humans we like to be successful always, I disagree playing a game is fun only when we win for many reasons.

First of all, even we lose a game the benefits we are already had. When we participate in a game we actually improve our social skills, and we will learn how to work with a group as powerful team. So, not only we have fun when we win but also we have it when we lose , because we will be learned if not today, in the future that playing any game raises soul and provides principles, it is really long-term benefits. Therefore, many people who get depressed when they lose a game don’t have a good personality.

Next, based on my long look in life, people differ in their conceptions of the definition of fun. Some people know that they are gaining little by little accomplishments in their personalities as soon as they finish a game so, we usually see them start saying congratulations to people who they play with, while others losing a game takes tolls on their confidence or as people call it Shaking-confidence. As a matter of fact, it doesn’t need much smartness to be satisfied when when we lose a game. I think this is what would feed us principles and give us much confidence.

As a conclusion, I want to emphasize I disagree with people who think having fun only when we win. As I demonstrated, we are still having a benefits so, we should be happy for this situation. Beside, people who have incorrect view of fun definition, they had better change their minds and start knowing who wins always.

I am really grateful to those great couches ,who helped me to increased my TOEFL grade in only one month ,and I wish to get more improvement .

thank you so much

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class

Playing a game has many benefits even if we lose. What would happen if you lose a game, would the sky fall? Although, I agree as a humans we like to be successful always, I disagree playing a game is fun only when we win for many reasons.

First of all, even we lose a game the benefits we are already had. When we participate in a game we actually improve our social skills, and we will learn how to work with a group as a powerful team. So, not only do we have fun when we win but we have it when we lose , because we will be learned if not today, in the future that playing any game raises soul and provides principles, it is really long-term benefits. Therefore, many people who get depressed when they lose a game don’t have a good personality.

Next, based on my long look in life, people differ in their conceptions of the definition of fun. Some people know that they are gaining little by little accomplishments in their personalities as soon as they finish a game so, we usually see them start saying congratulations to people who they play with, while others losing a game takes tolls on their confidence or as people call it Shaking-confidence. As a matter of fact, it doesn’t need much smartness to be satisfied when when we lose a game. I think this is what would feed us principles and give us much confidence.

As a conclusion, I want to emphasize I disagree with people who think having fun only when we win. As I demonstrated, we are still having a benefits so, we should be happy for this situation. Beside, people who have incorrect view of fun definition, they had better change their minds and start knowing who wins always.

Good morning Fisal. You need to do more reading. Your work is understandable, but only after long scrutiny. Reading is definitely your way forward.

Kitos.