Advice with the Tests (TOEIC vs. FIRST)

Hello,

I am Computation Engineer, I think that I have a good level of Englsh so I want to certificate it.

Actually, I live in Spain and I know that there are so many test to certificate my english, and after I have read about them I have selected two of them (TOEIC, FIRST). Now I don?t know what to do:

• Take the TOEIC test
  • Take a Cambridge Test (FIRST)

Could you give me an advice or tell me more information about them (I am a Computation Engineer)??

Thank You.

Dear Jose,

Many thanks for contacting us. For a number of reasons the TOEIC is probably the best choice for you: The TOEIC is the most widely recognized Business English test, you will pass in any case as the TOEIC evaluates your command of English using a score system.
For information on the TOEIC you might want to take a look here [url]http://www.english-test.net/toeic/[/url]
and of course you can ask us here on the forum any time.
Regards
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What are you doing Saturday?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten

First of all, i want to thank you about preparing such a nice website for toeic test takers.I just got the my toeic exam result and 850…I studied to get more than 900.but couldnt. Because the reading section,which i trusted myself more than listening section let me down.I got 475 listening and 375 reading…I followed your advices about cleverlearn.com to use for listening skills and it is perfect about listening but reading is not like that.in cleverlearn reading is really easy,especially structure questions.As an old user of cleverlearn for a month, i recommend everyone for listening section becasue it really boosted my point.
I got the job I want now.
I want to thank you again for your help…