Adverstising can tall you great deal deal about the country.

Hello Kitosdad,
I would like to your opinion on the structure and reasoning used in this essay.
I would also like if you can rate my this essay.

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? advertisement can tell you great deal about a country. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Over the years, Advertisement has become a powerful tool for the companies to communicate the value proposition of their services or products to the targeted audience. Advertisement has also become competitive. Companies continually seek to come up with distinctive advertisement ideas to gain edge over their competitors. Now Days, in order to make their advertisement campaign more effective, Companies are trying to incorporate local flavors to their advertisements.

One of the reasons of companies’ advertisements becoming country specific is that by this way they can reach massive audience of the country. Companies believe that by Local advertisement campaign, Audience can relate themselves to the products or services of the company. For example: In India, McDonald’s, one of the largest fast food companies in the world, has an advertisement campaigns, which shows people from all the religions in India enjoying its burgers in a McDonald’s store. By showing local people of the India, McDonald’s tried to target its audience in India with the belief that by watching their religious community in the advertisement, audience would become more inclined towards McDonald’s products.

Another reason that the companies are trying to have country specific advertisements is that Local people can better understand their local languages. By showing their advertisement in local language, Companies can effectively explain the value proposition of their products and services. For examples: there will be people in the country that do not understand foreign language but will be a part of target audience for the company. By showing their advertisement in local language, Companies can seek attention of this type of audience.

In sum, Advertisers are continually trying to make their advertisements country specific. Therefore, One can learn great deal about the country by watching, listing or reading an advertisement specific to that country.

[quote=“Rahul9891”]
Hello Kitosdad,
I would like to your opinion on the structure and reasoning used in this essay.
I would also like if you can rate my this essay.

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? advertisement can tell you great deal about a country. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Over the years, advertising has become a powerful tool for companies to communicate the value proposition of their services or products to the targeted audience. Advertising has also become competitive. Companies continually seek to come up with distinctive advertisement ideas to gain edge over their competitors. Nowadays, in order to make their advertising campaign more effective, companies are trying to incorporate local flavors to their advertisements.

One of the reasons of companies’ advertisements becoming country specific is that in this way they can reach massive audiences of the country. Companies believe that by
launching a local advertising campaign, audiences will be able to relate themselves to the products or services of the company. For example: In India, McDonald’s, one of the largest fast food companies in the world, has an advertising campaign, which shows people from all the religions in India enjoying its burgers. By showing local Indian people McDonald’s tried to target its audience in India with the belief that by watching their religious community in the advertisement, audiences would become more inclined towards McDonald’s products.

Another reason why the companies are trying to have country specific advertisements is that local people can better understand their local languages. By showing their advertisement in the local language, companies can effectively explain the value of their products and services. For example: There will be people in the country that do not understand foreign language but will be a part of the target audience of the company. By showing their advertisement in local language, companies can seek the attention of this type of audience.

In sum, advertisers are continually trying to make their advertisements country specific. Therefore, one can learn a great deal about the country by watching, listing or reading an advertisement specific to that country.

Quite well written. Company is not a proper noun, therefore it need not have a capital letter, except when beginning a sentence.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you for the reply.

Kitosdad, I need your frank opinion on the areas that I should work upon to score high.
I have submitted two essays and in both of them, I have scored 8 from you.
What should I try to improve in my essay writings ?

Rahul