About my best Friend

" I am a begginer . Need your help! It is my firsr one "

my work

Friends are people who beside us and always take a important part of our life . We live and we need friends . Although I have many friends, I have only one best friend . My best friend is likeable , gentle and kind girl , who always helps other people . She is short and fat and hurried gait . She is olive-skinned and long dark hair . She is got cheerful feature with brightly light eyes . She is got thick lip , snub nose and chubby cheeks . Although how her appearance is , she’s clever , hard working person . She likes stories and handsome boy, like me . She has a positive attitude towards life and people but sometime she seems powerless and she is tired of living . She and I started to be friends when I was 9 years old . She helps me very much in my life . And I hope we‘ll be friend forever !!!

TOEFL listening lectures: Which characteristic of Ireland does the professor utilize in his lecture?

" I am a begginer . Need your help! It is my firsr one "

my work

Friends are people who ARE ALWAYS beside us(,) and always take aN important part of our life . We live and we need friends . Although I have many friends, I have only one best friend . My best friend is A likeable , gentle and kind girl , who always helps other people . She is short and fat and WALKS WITH A hurried gait . She is olive-skinned and HAS long dark hair . She HAS cheerful featureS with brightly LIT eyes . She HAS thick lipS , snub nose and chubby cheeks . DESPITE her appearance, she’s A clever , hard working person . She likes stories and handsome boyS, like me . She has a positive attitude towards life and people(,) but sometime she seems AS THOUGH SHE IS powerless and she is tired of living . She and I started to be friends when I was 9 years old . She helps me very much in my life , and I hope we‘ll be friend forever !!!

What an absolutely beautiful essay Tantong. She must be a very good friend indeed.
I envy your having as good a friend as that.

OK, it is too short for an essay, but as free-writing practice it was fine. Your punctuation needs immediate attention because it is wrong, wrong, wrong!

I loved your story.

Kitos. 8/10