About love

You sound like a spoiled teenager Katty, who’s become disillusioned due to watching bad films!
When I say ‘I believe in fairy tales’ of course I mean it figuratively, i.e. it happens that love comes when you don’t expect it. Well, to some extent you are right that love doesn’t always mean happiness. Some people say that here luck, fate or just your prudece counts, but in my view a lot depends on our own ability to achieve success in relations. Real love like frienship doesn’t emerge overnight, it is a long and comlicated process of getting used to each other, of becoming one unity. The thing is that lots of people got selfish today, they want rather to consume then to share. In love this rule doesn’t work - both people should care and contribute to prosperity of relations.
What about money - it’s important, but not vital. In relations money is a supportive secondary element. Each wise person undersands that ‘love of convenience’ doesn’t pay off.

There is a famous quote by Dr. Shariati in my lanquage:

Oh My lord! Learn everybody you like that LOVE is better than LIFE and Let taste everybody you like more that LIKE is much better than LOVE.

I’m not sure, I translated it right or not?

Hi Pasban 110

My previous letter was about I don’t think love really exist I didn’t agree with this sentence.The love exists but there are two kinds of love: the unrequited love and the requited love./ It’s very rare /
But both are good and both belongs to the life.

Though the unrequited love is very painful for awhile but you have to live through and it become later in your life an interesting relic.

I believe that in the beginning one loves better the other. And later that could change and the other loves better the one.

Shakespeare neither found solution for the continuation of the true love that’s why Romeo and Julia had to die.

“Love never did run smooth”

Have a good day:
Kati Svaby

[/u]
[/quote]

I thought that I got over her, but things were not easy that much. Think! I even wanted to suicide! It was unbelievable.
Taking about love makes me think about her! I always think that will she come back one day! NOPE!

Just forget the love right now. I know that she will be wiped off from my mind once I found another one, but till then, what should I have to do? Sometimes, thinking about her makes me a fool daydreamer! LOL.

My…

I would rather choice someone whom she loves me first!

Hi,

Sorry, but I was not kidding you.

It could never come in my mind! I only wrote what I experienced in my life. Maybe it concerns only me. We are not alike.

Yeah. You are right.

Maybe that blind love hurt me more than what I thought. However, I am sure I will find someone with a true love - In the near feature! LOL.

YOU CERTAINLY WILL, MY FRIEND!!!

Hello Torsten,

I’ve seen many times your name here in the forum but today I finally saw your picture!
Well, nice to meet you … hehehe

Asked about love, I truly believe that one of the best feelings that someone can live. It would be like being in heaven … But for that to happen both parties need a lot of communication, respect, friendship and harmony …

Love is a beautiful feeling ,it is the starting as well as ending point of the world ,It is an energetic ,powerful sense.It is the greatest creation was gifted by the god. For lifelong love both party should respect each other .Apart from that, sincerity and understanding is very important. True love never die, never heart .All corrouptions are because of the over affection. it will survive till the end of the world. If you have true love with someone /something it will not go far away from you. Surely, the distance is temporary, because of the spirituality it will not breathe without you.

@Black Wolf,
Love from God, is unconditional love or loving without prerequisite.

Have a lovely day :slight_smile:

Hello people…
“Love” this term wasn’t existed before ,I believe that.but it originally mixed of understanding , respecting ,patience and sympathy.
Acually I’m surprised from some comments ,they describe love as they know or knew it ,or lived it before…!and they mentioned that they never have.How it could be?
In my opinion ,some people waste their time just for seeking the love,for me that’s a joke,I see that alot in American movies ,making film a bout a girl or a young man who tries to find the real love ?And some movies show us that a poor girl falls in love with a man who doesn’t care about her or even knows her…!
Who wants to live like that ?really such pathetic…
We are people ,or rather we’re human beings…but we are not animals ,we have other ipmortant part or componant in this life ,first of all:The relation between you and the God ,then the family then the big question comes (what do you want to become here ,in this life?),after all the partner who shares you the life…but partner who takes care of you ,respects you ,to me that’s enough to live a good life…Maybe somepeople would say :“what about love?” I will tell you if those elements are here ,then there is a love,Love never appears alone…
That’s my opinion about the subject,maybe some would agree ,and some would disagree or maybe argue,it’s okay it just An Opinion…I’m sure there ARE some litlle mistakes (I hope) ,so excuse me …
Take care people…
N…

I just noticed that mostly guys (males) who persuade too much to the ones they love, tend to have faked loves, not true loves. True Loves need to be proven. As like the proverb…empty vessels make noises…it shows that the person who talks too much, he tends to be unqualified…Regarding to love matters, if he loves anyone else, he doesn’t need to persuade too much, he has to prove his love by doing any action…Action is louder than words…:slight_smile:

There’s very thin line between love and hate. Love – fighting – break up – hate. It should be like that, the cycle of love. Nothing special in LOVE, there’s two vowels, two consonants, and two fools.

People often misuse the word LOVE for something faked… Finding True Love nowadays is almost impossible.

What is the love? / it has a lot of explanation and a lot of dimension.
the love is like a parrot, it’s colourful and want to talk and of course fly,
but I like the rapid bike, and not want fly.
and of course I love if I am on-line.

hey love let me be free
let me be to be
I like to have single life
but get me to say we are be we
as rain as pain I saw you in my dream
and
when I wake up I see you in my daydream
hey love let me be free