About love

about love:
love from god the lord of universe.

The lord of the universe.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A chef is giving a cooking presentation[YSaerTTEW443543]

about love:
love is listening, helping, suppoting, smiling,touching, uderstanding, taking care, filling, crying, smelling, tasting, embressing, admiring, shocking, kissing, promissing, forgiving, dreaming, pain, hurt, tears,decision, life, universe… love is the memory, the memory of being happy…love is the beginning and the end…love is smth faminine and musculine…love is always between, between two souls and two hearts…love is life and every life is a fairy-tale, nomatter a good end or bad end has the fairy-tale…

Will, love and imagination are magic powers that everyone possesses, and whoever knows how to develop them to their fullest extent is a magician.

I dont think love exist, atleast not in Humans. They are trying to kill each other, no body can trust any body, everyone is running after money, ppl like each other bec they have money, i mean wht kind of love exist???
Fine family and God thts different. But i think there is no humanity left and humanity is basis of love!

Come on, don’t be that pessimistic. We humans, of course, are not perfect, but love gives us motivation, inspiration and strength. It does exist and it’s something hardly describable.

first of all we have to decide -what type of love are we talking about?
there are several types:
1.parential love (or my God I forgot the word) I mean love between parents and their child
2.love between a man and a woman
3.love to the Motherland
4.and love as a passion (smbd loves his or her work, other love coffee, other love computers or technology)
5.and the last type-love to our relatives
So we have to solve-what “love” we want to discuss

" I love you that I believe you have liked me for my own sake and nothing else." /John Keats/

"Love is the kind of illness that does not spare the intelligent or the dull. " /Albert Camus/

I think people have a hard time separating love and lust. One is the feeling you have with a new girlfriend or boyfriend, the other is the feeling you have after being together for many years.

Love - after 45 year coexistence - transforms but it became more important and pithy.

My husband used to have a teacher, or master. What I want to tell you, had happened when his master was 83 year-old. My husband met him in the street, even he didn’t greet my husband only said as if he has continued a conversation.
" I am in sore distress, my wife is very ill. I love her better than I used to love…"-and he went on.
This was their last encounter. His wife died soon. And in few months he died also.

It is a real story.

what is love ? personally I don’t think it really exist :expressionless: what is it ? some kind of state of mid ??
for me it’s just an empty word, it’s meaningless… maybe because I never experienced this feeling, I don’t know…
I know for most of You it might sounds weird :wink: but that’s what I think about it ;]
take care :wink:

It takes a lot of time to understand whether you are in love or just have an affair. But I think that it’s worth an effort.
‘It is better to have loved and lost than never to have love at all’
‘The course of true love never did run smooth’
‘Marriage is not a bed of roses’
‘Love conquers all’
‘Love makes the world go round’

I agree iwth Mxgst!
Bagheera in ur opinion whts the difference b/w love and affair?

Affair is one night stand, when lust comes first and then all the rest. The thing is that one night stand can result in a deep feeling. Do you have such experience? I don’t, but still I believe that people who don’t plan seroius relations can fall in love.Why not?! I believe in fairy tales. So I wish you all passionate and sincere love!

Affair is one night stand, when lust comes first and then all the rest. The thing is that one night stand can result in a deep feeling. Do you have such experience? I don’t, but still I believe that people who don’t plan seroius relations can fall in love.Why not?! I believe in fairy tales. So I wish you all passionate and sincere love!

Agree with you, Baqheera.

So in the end it comes to same conclusion, Love is in fairy tales only :p!
see my point is when two ppl fall in love then WHY do they part away, why do they hurt each other?? Its like there was nothing at all, everything false??? False promises, false feelings. Does love loose its meaning once you have it??? So its kind of crazy. I dont think love really exist.

And to be honest , these days its MONEY which makes world go round and round!
Love wont get u a cup of coffee! would it??:stuck_out_tongue:

Peace

Hi Katty,

I don’t believe what you wrote:

" I don’t think love really exist."

If you think it really I regret you sincerely. How old are you? Didn’t you meet the first love ? The first love comes without you are waiting for it. It pops in her/his life. And after the first is coming one after other. And you always think and feel this is the true.

I think you are unfortunately a lovelorn person. I really feel pity for you. I wish you be happy and find the person with one you will be the happiest person in the world.

Kati Svaby

Totally agree!
But, if one of them is not interested, then the other will be damaged.