A zoo has no useful purpose?

Thank you so much, kito! I learn a lot from your corrected one.
Topic: A zoo has no useful purpose. Do you agree or disagree?

In rapidly improving world, almost all of big cities are perhaps full of skyscrapers, but probably none of them lack a zoo. It reflects our nature in modern cities, which seem to be a main recreational place for many children. Therefore, I strongly believe a zoo has a pivotal and positive role to play in our society, especially for children for several reasons as follows.

The first reason for my belief is that animal in a zoo sometimes has countless precious lessons about real life for us to watch and learn. For example, chimpanzees usually show their social behaviors with others, such as helping others deal with fleas, which is the same to the action taking silvered hairs out of grandparents’ head of the younger. Another example of ants’ activities will teach us how to live together in harmony among a huge number of individuals. They always have assignments to every member to work expeditiously. Not only do these actions affect on adults, but also on children in optimistic ways, making an essential contribution to the development of children’s personalities.

In addition to valuable lessons about life, a zoo seems naturally to be the best biological teacher for children. With secure equipments, it is safe for children to learn and observe animals or plants, which always appear to be a wonderful land to them but nothing to adults. Between staying at home and watching frivolous shows on television or going around a zoo for hours, I firmly believe children would have a choice of discovering a zoo when it comes to be. A zoo also teaches children about environment, showing them that there are a huge number of extinct species around the world. It strengthens the long-term link amongst children and surroundings. Therefore, our next generations have the potential to protect the habitats of species, which we are losing now. No real teacher can be superior to Mother Nature.

Taking everything into considerations, a zoo has such a greatly positive effect on children’s personalities in terms of intellection and spirit. If you are parent, a zoo will be a place you should visit with your children.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the professor?

Thank you so much, kito! I learn a lot from your corrected one.
Topic: A zoo has no useful purpose. Do you agree or disagree?

In THIS rapidly improving world, almost all of THE big cities are perhaps full of skyscrapers, but probably none of them lack a zoo. It reflects our nature in modern cities, which seem to be a main recreational place for many children. Therefore, I strongly believe a zoo has a pivotal and positive role to play in our society, especially for children for several reasons as follows.

The first reason for my belief is that animalS in a zoo sometimes HAVE countless precious lessons about real life for us to watch and learn. For example, chimpanzees usually show their social behavioUrs with others, such as helping others deal with fleas, which is the same to the action OF taking silvered hairs out of OUR grandparents’ headS. of the younger. Another example of ants’ activities will teach us how to live together in harmony among a huge number of individuals. They always ALLOT assignments to every member to work expeditiously. Not only do these actions HAVE AN affect on adults, but also on children in optimistic ways, IN making an essential contribution to the development of children’s personalities.

In addition to valuable lessons about life, a zoo seems naturally to be the best biological teacher for children. With secure SAFEGUARDS, it is safe for children to learn and observe animals or plants, which always appear to be a wonderful land FOR them but nothing to adults. Between staying at home and watching frivolous shows on television or going around a zoo for hours, I firmly believe children would have a choice of CHOOSE TO VISIT a zoo(.) when it comes to be. A zoo also teaches children about environment, showing them that there are a huge number of NEARLY-extinct species around the world. It strengthens the long-term link amongst children and surroundings. Therefore, our next generations have the potential to protect the habitats of THOSE species which we are losing now. No real teacher can be superior to Mother Nature.

Taking everything into consideration, a zoo has such a great, positive effect on children’s personalities in terms of INTELLECT and spirit. If you are parent, a zoo will be a place you should visit with your children.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A nice pleasant essay Lemin.

Kitos. 8/10