A word in your ear: Nerve

Dear Alan,
Thank you for your words( hand and nerve). May i ask one question, please? Are they idiom usage sentenses? Honestly I don’t really get how to use them. If you don’t mind, could you give me more explanations please?Best wishes!!!
Your regard,
Nang Hein kham

anigu magaranayo lugadkale marka waxan donaya inana barto wax barasho marka manahyasto lacag waxan donaya inad isacidan ee maxad kagabtan aad ayan ugu bahanahay inan wax barto
mahadsanidin

Hi Everyone:
I like this article , because sometimes I want to said something like that and I did not know how.
thanks is the best!
Arigirl.

Dear Alan,

Thanks a lot for your lessons. I find the new series is very useful for me to learn a foreign language.

Beat regards,
Mala

Hello,

Can I say ," I do always feel nervous to speak in front of audience but some how managing to get nerve to to speak in front of audience". Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks in advance.

“I always feel nervous speaking in front of an audience, but somehow I manage to get up (i.e. build up) the nerve to do it.”

Thanks!

Does “get up the nerve” mean “courage”?

‘get up the nerve’ = ‘find the courage’.

Dear Alan,

Really I appreciate your efford towards my english improvement. Sorry for not responding to most of your lessons, I was actually in a very remote town where access to net is a problem. But currently things are a bit ok and I hope I will be following your lessons from time to time.

Thanks

Thank you very much. It’s really useful.

Thanks for your composing me deferent component meaning of Nerve and its similar Phrase verbs, but, the only question I have for your is what is reward that I will get for your courses beyond free courses like certificate thanks

Isn’t the opportunity to expand your knowledge of English without paying for the privilege enough?

Dear Alan,
It is so nice to read your articles. I look forward to receiving these kinds of articles as much as possible. Thanks.
Have a good day.
Tham.

Hi Alan Sir,

Thank you for your Essay Nerve", It was good. I always get fear for simple
things for example If any guest comes to house, I will get tension till they
go from my house, before they come I have to keep my house very neatly
so that my in laws will be happy.

Even do TOEIC Stimulator exam I will get fear upto 20 exercises, then after
I will get some courage. If the scores get decreased to my expectation,
I should not attend this test again, I will feel like this, then I will give break
two days and I will console myself, I can try next time, who is going to give
punishment even if I get lower score, my husband won’t shout at me,
so I am planning to attend test in forum till I feel full satisfaction about my
progress.

Alan Sir, what happend to you Nowadays your essays are so simple, are you
not feeling well? Previously you used to write long essay, it will be difficult for me
to understand also, now you are not writing like that, why sir?

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi,

I am well, thank you. This selection of pieces called ‘A word in your ear’ were intended to be short and quite different from the Newsletters, which I continue to write - english-test.net/newsletter/#2010

Alan

Dear Alan

My name’s Athiwich
I’m new student lerning English
could you plaese advise me
Best regards,
Athiwich Lawandee

Hi,

I am also one of the learner in the forum, I have given you some tips which you

can follow to improve your English.

I. First you try to type letter without spelling mistake, when you type some
words in spelling mistake,please use backspace to correct the mistake,
if you feel any doubt in the word which you are typing, before typing the
word,better to check with the dictionary.

1. To improve english listening is very very important that you should practice
    in the forum through TOEIC LISTENNG Exercises,and learners voice message,you
    can also get practiced your voice message by giving audio message.

2. To get fluency,you should talk with your native speaker of English or Forum
    learner’s daily few hours. You should also create your sorrounding fully english
    for that you should watch TV News and programmes.

4.You can read Alan Sir’s Grammar Stroies it will help you to learn grammer as well as
your understanding knowledge.

1. Finally you should follow the lessons of Sir Torsten and Sir Alan who will help you
    to improve your English.

Learning English is not an easy thing for that you should work hard so that you can improve yourself.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Thank

This had helped me in my strategy of teaching and it is also one of the skills I need for other new task types such as integrated speaking and writing.Hope you do the best that you can by sending me of your latest topics.Thanks so much.Thanks and God bless you.

Dear Alan,
the essay is clear, I like very well the methode you wrote and .I wish that one day I could wrote like you
Next time I will record my message to show you my pronouciation . thanks from naziha

It is an informatical article but i want to please change my position intermediate level to the next batchlor position