"A Travel Adventure" - ESL Dialogs (reviews and comments)

Hello,
Look ,many student think that learning a forgein language is based on translation,however that’s a big problem…
You may learn a language effectively using your eyes , eres and the most important your brain;that’s to say it is important to learn it principle rules in a radom way, I mean if you 'll try always to improve your skills by doing exercices , listening to the Audio records , and then try to repeat all what you’ve learnt using your voice.Finally, you 'll find it so easy to understand the grammar,vocabulary rules and even you’ll improve your pronounciation.

I agree with Sipa, the story tends to be very long, however the most important is that it shows the behaviors and diferent exprenssion of the native english speaker

No doubt, This story is very interesting.But in between Iwas lost because I am not famliar with many of the names of the cities.So it can be shorten up to make it more comprehensive.
With Regards
Neelam2

hi it’s my pleasure learning english. i liked this story and it is written in an organized way .it is reflecting the situation as it was to the personreading it.

it is entertaining way of learning english .i hope i’ll improve much better.

Hi: the story was very funny, but if was my situation, I would go to another place where the flight was disponible. I think if I need a vacation, and to be relax, I should not drive anywhere. I would like to take a taxi cab and go to the airport.

Hello, everybody!

This story is very interesting and useful. I learned a lot from this story.

Thanks a lot for sharing it.

Best regards, Orchid

it was nice i like it

It’s an interesting story .This is an good essay to learn English, I have learned a lot of useful small words and phrases in this story .
Thanks a lot .It will perfect if have record .

Thanks &warm regards,
Jessica