A " Thank You" Message to Torsten

Hello Torsten,

Thank you very much for your encouragement and kindness. I have received a TOEFL score that meets the requirements of the school I am applying to in the US. In addition, in the latest letter from the school, I have been informed to receive an official acceptance letter soon.

I clearly know that I have got many people’s help and support during my preparation for the TOEFL test, including you-Torsten! Without them, I might need to spend more time achieving my goal. The most impressive thing I learned from you is, “The real test is life itself, and the rest are just situations we do our best to prepare for.”

Sadly, I might rarely need to come here since then, but I will be remembering your kindness and suggestions.

Thank you,
Sarah

3 Likes

Hi Sarah, I’m very happy to hear that you are now eligible to apply to study and live in the US. Congratulations! I’m sure it’s the right move for you, as it gives us the opportunity to meet lots of people from whom you can benefit. It would be great if you could stop by here from time to time to update us on your progress.
我祝愿你一切顺利。照顾好自己!

2 Likes