A serious and strict teacher or a teacher who is humorous and easygoing

Hello ,kitos.
I have read some excellent essays that wrote by other writers in the forum such as Leenda and Pat Huang, and I’ve learned a lot. I will try to do better.

By the way, I am wondering why you ignored my last essay about communal investment. Did I break some regulations here? Because I don’t know much about them.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A serious and strict teacher is more effective than a teacher who is humorous and easygoing.

With the rapid development of our society, Education has become a focus of human life. Due to this, there is a big controversy over whether a serious and strict teacher is more effective than a teacher who is humorous and easygoing. The answers vary from one person to another. In my point of view, a humorous and easygoing teacher can be more adaptive to the modern society.

There is no denying the fact that a serious and strict teacher can discipline students concentrate on their classes and assignments. However, the demanding teaching method bring with it both advantages and disadvantages. Let’s put the point into an actual context, consider your mathematics teacher is always serious in class, assigns a lot of tasks every day and have a quiz every week. How will you feel about your subject? Maybe you will make a big progress at the early stage, however, you will soon find the class is boring and will drive you crazy. On the contrary, a humorous style of learning progress can reduce the negative impacts to the lowest level.

A humorous manner of teaching can definitely make students more interested in their subjects. Good teachers impart their knowledge to their students in a funny and more accessible way so as to promote the interests of the students. Therefore, enhance the students’ enthusiasm for their class. If teachers put those abstractive courses like physics, mathematics, chemistry, into animation videos, and deliver them in humorous words, those subjects will be much easier to master. Besides, humorous style of teaching can help students feel relax, and relieve the pressure from their intensive study. This is not only good for their body, but also good for their mental health.

Another point is that an easygoing teacher is more accessible for students. Imaging there are two history teachers, one is to pull a long face all day and the other is always smiling. Then which do you prefer to go to ask questions often? I mean, students are more likely to discuss academic issues with an amiable teacher. So, an easygoing teacher can improve students’ understanding of their courses indirectly.

In conclusion, a humorous and easygoing teacher can teach more effectively, since those teachers will make learning more interesting and help students establish a better understanding of knowledge.

Thanks for your rating.

TOEFL listening lectures: How did Queen Elizabeth acknowledge the English victory?

Hello ,kitos.
I have read some excellent essays that wrote by other writers in the forum such as Leenda and Pat Huang, and I’ve learned a lot. I will try to do better.

By the way, I am wondering why you ignored my last essay about communal investment. Did I break some regulations here? Because I don’t know much about them.

The only thing that I insist upon is that you submit only one essay at a time. The second essay being written only after you have reviewed the corrections made to the first. This is the only way you can benefit from my work. Please adhere to this format in future.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A serious and strict teacher is more effective than a teacher who is humorous and easygoing.

With the rapid development of our society, education has become a focus of human life. Due to this, there is a controversy over whether a serious and strict teacher is more effective than a teacher who is humorous and easygoing. The answers vary from one person to another. From my point of view, a humorous and easygoing teacher can be more adaptive to the modern society.

There is no denying the fact that a serious and strict teacher can discipline students to concentrate on their classes and assignments. However, this demanding teaching method brings with it both advantages and disadvantages. Let’s put the point into an actual context; consider your mathematics teacher is always serious in class, assigns a lot of tasks every day and holds a quiz every week. How will you feel about your subject? Maybe you will make a big progress in the early stages, however, you will soon find the class is boring and it will drive you crazy. On the contrary, a humorous style of learning can reduce the negative impacts to the lowest level.

A humorous manner of teaching can definitely make students more interested in their subjects. Good teachers impart their knowledge to their students in a funny and more accessible manner, so as to promote the interests of their students, thereby enhancing the students’ enthusiasm for their class. If teachers put those abstractive courses like physics, mathematics, chemistry, into animated videos, and deliver them in humorous words, those subjects will be much easier to master. Besides, a humorous style of teaching can help students feel relaxed, and relieve the pressure from their intensive study. This is not only good for their bodies, but also good for their mental health.

Another point is that an easygoing teacher is more accessible to students. Imagine there are two history teachers, one who pulls a long face all day and the other, always smiling. Then which do you prefer to go to ask questions often? I mean, students are more likely to discuss academic issues with an amiable teacher. So, an easygoing teacher can improve students’ understanding of their courses indirectly.

In conclusion, a humorous and easygoing teacher can teach more effectively, since those teachers will make learning more interesting and help students establish a better understanding of knowledge.

This was very good Drofish. Review the edit closely.

Kitos. 8.5/10

Thank you very much, kitosdad.
That’s very kind of you to tell me the regulation. I didn’t notice that before.
I will review your edit closely.