A self improvement plan

I’m convinced that no one is born to be perfect. Therefore;from time to time, I would reflect on myself, seeking for my weaknesses. For one thing, among my personal flaws, my prominent mention would be procrastination. When taking a big challenge, my procrastination would influence my decision. Due to limited reacted time, I could barely make an optimal choice with thorough thought,which will always leaves me troubles afterward. For another, I would like to eliminate indecision from my life. Though in the depth of my heart, I’ve made the choice, I would back off and repent. Such wobble habit sometimes makes me make a better option; however, it always bothers my life and usually spoil my crucial decision.

In order to solve the problems, I would like to set a self-improvement plan. To address the problem, I should be more conscious about my time management. Making a time and to-do-list, prearranging future schedule and always being eviler than the original schedule can all help me get rid of procrastination. In this way, my time management would be in control, which will not only allows me to finish tasks on time but also allows me to have enough ability to shoulder responsibilities. Besides, I should be more cautious before making a decision to ward off my indecision. Though believe in my own could be hard in the beginning, I have to make it a habit to think twice before practice. In this way, I could b emote confident with myself and eventually live a better life with great changes.

3 Likes

Hi, this sounds like a good plan! Here are my suggestions:

3 Likes

Thank you for your advise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You probably mean ‘advice’ :-)?

1 Like