A private school of English!

Hi Karina,

So now you have your own school with a website. Congratulations! When you are going to start your first classes? How many language schools are there in Kluczbork?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Why is Martha leaving work early?[YSaerTTEW443543]

So, I am going to start classes on 15th September. But… I do not know if it works… People are calling all the time, they are curious and some of them want to be participants of our courses immediately!
that is good I say!
I hope everything’s gonna be ok!

Karina,

Of course you will be successful. It’s a very good sign that people call every day to enquire about your courses. If you really want to deliver a great service to them they will feel it and spread the word. So, make sure you are prepared for your first clients, that is, create a system that provides an excellent organisation. Try to find out what exactly your customers expect and offer appropriate tools that help meet those expectations. I know this might sound very theoretical but it’s really the essence of success in any business.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where is your office located?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi!
I’ve started my courses and I am so so so so so haaapppyyy!!!
:smiley:
I’`ve got 8 groups:adults, teenagers, and kids who are preparing for matura exam!
I had to hire an extra teacher and everything is going the right way!
I also found a native speaker from America who agreed to be a teacher at my schooll. :lol:
Big kisses for all of you guys! :mrgreen:

Thanks for your kisses :smiley: Maybe we could meet 'cos I’m from opolszczyzna too. :slight_smile:

i do not know
You will have to contact my boyfriend… :slight_smile:

Just give me his number baby :slight_smile:
Just kidding! I’m new here, so greetings for everyone!

HI!
:lol:
Im writing to you because, Ive got a request!!!
I need an original British flag!As you know… for my language school to show my pupils.
:smiley:
And I wonder… if there is anyone who could buy it send it to me, to Poland!
I`ll give you the money back, of course! :smiley:
I promise!!!
Please write back!!!
Waiting for ya!!!
C ya!
:wink:

Hi Karina,

Have you tried to order a British flag on the Internet? I’m sure you will find one at Ebay or an online flag store. Go to Google and type in ‘flags online’ or ‘buy flags’ or something similar.
Also, why don’t you run some type of contest for your students: Find a British flag on the Internet and order it as fast as possible and at the best conditions. The winner gets 5 training units for free. That will be much more fun and you will activite and involve your students.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Don’t we have to sign in at the front desk?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten!
Thx for your advice!!! :lol:
Its great!! Really. I love it! Ill do that. Thanks again and wish you all the best!!! :smiley: