A person you know is planning to move your town or city. What do you think this p

I live in Arak a city close to Tehran, Capital of Iran, It’s an advantage for our city, It’s a industrial city and very famous in Iran for that. In order of to be its industrial many people from other cities come in to Arak to get a job. It’s not as big as Tehran or Shiraz or Isfahan or some metropolises in Iran but it not small city too. Arak evaluated a new city in Iran because most of cities in Iran have some thousand of archaism but it has built just 200 years ago.

This city hasn’t many more shops to buy clothes rather than big cities therefore if a person would come to Arak from a metropolis it is a bad aspect for it. Here is one of most air pollution cities in Iran because of their factories and it is another bad aspect of my city which I 'm sure nobody does like it.
Here water has lots of stucco in it and it’s containing a lot of nitrate too that most of people install solution device in their house or buy mineral water or purified water.

Traffic is better than big cities in Iran although most of streets aren’t very wide but any one doesn’t force to stay at traffic more than 15 minutes. Arak is on the center of Iran and it’s very good from many aspects for example like northern or southern cities is not beside of sea which people worried about flood or it’s not close to borders which sometimes aren’t so safe. It has a good climate and most of the time its weather is cool which most of people in Iran like this climate’s condition, It has many good university and many students from all over of Iran come in to this city to continue their education every year, so if some one would like to live in Arak and wants to study in a university, it select good place.

To sum up briefly, Arak is a good city for getting job and continuing study in a university but it has its problem like air pollution and water pollution.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the weather at the beginning of his lecture?

I live in Arak(,) a city close to Tehran, Capital of Iran(.) THAT IS an advantage for our city, It’s aN industrial city and very famous in Iran(.) BECAUSE IT IS AN INDUSTRIAL CITY many people from other cities come to Arak to get a job. It’s not as big as Tehran or Shiraz or Isfahan or some metropolises in Iran(,) but it not A small city EITHER. Arak WAS evaluated AS a new city in Iran(,) because most of THE cities in Iran have some thousandS of archaismS(,) but ARAK WAS built ONLY 200 years ago.

THE city has NOT AS many more shops to buy clothes rather than AS THE bigGER cities HAVE(,) therefore if a person would come to Arak from a metropolis(,) it is a bad aspect for it. Here ARAK is one of most air pollutED cities in Iran because of ITS MANY factories(,) and it is another bad aspect of my city which I 'm sure nobody does WOULD like. it.
Here water has lots of stucco in it(,) and it containS SUCH a lot of nitrate too that most of people HAVE installED solution deviceS in their houseS or buy mineral water or purified water.

Traffic is better than IN THE bigGER cities in Iran(,) although most of streets aren’t very wide(,) but any NO one doesn’t force to stay at IS LOCKED IN A traffic JAM FOR more than 15 minutes. Arak is IN the centRE of Iran and it’s very good from many aspects(.) For example(,) like Northern or Southern cities IT is not beside THE sea which AND people ARE NOT worried about floodS(,) AND it’s not close to borders which sometimes are NOT so safe. It has a good climate(,) and most of the time its weather is cool which most IRANIAN people like. this climate’s condition, It has many good universitIES and many students from all over of Iran come in to this city to continue their education every year(.) If (someone) would like to live in Arak and wants to study in a university, it select good place IT IS A GOOD PLACE TO SELECT.

To sum up briefly, Arak is a good city for A getting job and TO continuing study in a university(,) but it has its problem like air pollution and water pollution.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A difficult topic Morvarid, but you addressed it well. Keep reading and writing.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Dear Kitosdad

Thank you very much for your help,I will try to write better.