A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think tha

A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think that person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

The city where I live is not a huge city like a New York City but my friend would find pretty much the same amenities that a big city are able to offer but in a smaller proportion.

San Francisco, in my opinion is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is situated right in a Bay Area. Therefore, the temperature in SF is pretty much the same all year around. It is not so cold in winter time and our summer nights is always refreshed by breezes coming from the Pacific Ocean.
Although, it does not snow in San Francisco, my friend would like to go to a near by sky resort which is situated three hours away from the city by driving.
Depending on the area where she will decide to live in, she might have a view of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Area, which is one of the most famous views around the world.

The public transportation in San Francisco is one of the most efficient around the States. People can go pretty much to anywhere in the city by taking bus or even by Muni (a kind of subway) and also by biking and walking.
Actually, for people who are living and working in San Francisco city, they do not necessary need to own a car. Which is a good way for my friend to keep in shape and save her money.

Cultural life in San Francisco is one of the most vibrant in all around the world. She will find an infinity of interesting art exhibition coming from all around the world all year around at The Young Museum.
Moreover, she can see a permanent collection of great painting and sculptures master pieces such us Monet and Rodin at the Legion of the Honor.
For people who like science, I am pretty sure that she would like to visit “The academy of science”. A large number of living creatures such us plants and tiny animals coming from all around the world are exhibited in this place.

In San Francisco, we have people coming from all around the world, therefore the locals are more open minded to accept different cultures and different concept of living.
Consequently, it is one of the best places for foreigner to settle down.

On the other hand, one of the disadvantages by living in San Francisco is the sky rocket living cost. Housing is one of the big issues in the city. Although the house market business is still in down turn in all States, the house market business in San Francisco has not been affected at all. Therefore, it means that to be able to own a house in the city is still unaffordable for most of people and the house rent is one of the most expensive in all State.
In addition, parking meters and gasoline are one of the most expensive at the Bay Area, which do not encourage the local people to live in the city.
All in all, as everything in life, there are advantages and disadvantages living in San Francisco. However, by knowing my friend taste and life style, I am pretty sure that she would enjoy living here as so do I.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a history class

A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think that person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

The city where I live is not a huge city like a New York City but my friend would find pretty much the same amenities that a big city are IS able to offer but in a smaller proportionS.

San Francisco, in my opinion is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is situated right in a Bay Area. Therefore, the temperature in SF is pretty much the same all year around. It is not so cold in winter time and our summer nights is ARE always refreshed by breezes coming from the Pacific Ocean.
Although, it does not snow in San Francisco, my friend would like to go to a (nearby) SKI resort which is situated ABOUT A three hours DRIVE away from the city. by driving.
Depending on the area where she will decide to live in, she might have a view of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Area, which is one of the most famous views around the world.

The public transportation SYSTEM in San Francisco is one of the most efficient around SYSTEMS IN the UNITED States. People can go pretty much to anywhere in the city by taking A bus or even by Muni (a kind of subway) and also by biking and walking.
Actually, for people who are living and working in San Francisco city, they do not necessary need to own a car(,) which is a good way for my friend to keep in shape and save her money.

Cultural life in San Francisco is one of the most vibrant in all around the world. She will find an infinity of interesting art exhibitionS coming from all around the world, all year around at The Young Museum.
Moreover, she can see a permanent collection of great paintingS and sculpturAL masterpieces such us Monet and Rodin at the Legion of the Honor.
For people who like science, I am pretty sure that she would like to visit “The academy of science”. A large number of living creatures such us plants and tiny animals coming from all around the world are exhibited in this place.

In San Francisco, we have people coming from all around the world, therefore the locals are more open minded to IN acceptING different cultures and different conceptS of living.
Consequently, it is one of the best places for foreignerS to settle down.

On the other hand, one of the disadvantages by OF living in San Francisco is the sky rocket living cost COST OF LIVING. Housing is one of the big issues in the city. Although the housING market business is still in down turn in all States, the housING market business in San Francisco has not been affected at all. Therefore, it means that to be able to own a house in the city is still unaffordable for most of people(,) and the COST TO RENT A house HERE rent is one of the most expensive in all State.
In addition, parking meters and gasoline are one of the most expensive at IN the Bay Area, which doES not encourage the local people to live in the city.

All in all, as WITH everything in life, there are advantages and disadvantages TO living in San Francisco. However, by knowing my friendS taste and life style, I am pretty sure that she would enjoy living here as so do IMUCH AS I DO.

Good morning Spoon. Wrongly used Prepositions and the lack of Plurality are the obvious faults in this work. However, I found it to be a very interesting and informative essay.

Kitos. 8/10