A person’s childhood years are the most important years of a person’s life.

Hi kitos, How are you? Please check my new essay.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person’s childhood years (the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person’s life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There is no doubt that all periods of our life are important, and they certainly affect our behavior and personality considerably. However, based on my experiences and knowledge, adolescent years should be taken into account as an influential period of a person’s life.

The foremost reason lies in the fact that in childhood ages, we did not have many authorities to do what we want. We were usually supposed to do whatever our parents said. We ate meals which were prepared by our parents. We wearied clothes which our parents purchased for us. Because children are always close to their parents, and are not allowed go out much, I think parents need not to be so worry about them and their activities.

It is believed when children become older, supervising their activities and knowing who is their peer is not as easy as when they were younger. Age differences between adolescents and parents and physical and psychological developments probably cause adolescents to spend free time with their friends. In this period, they are very sensitive and sometimes intractable. Therefore, if parents do not wary of their children’s activities, adolescents might go wrong way and make friends who are harmful.

Another point should be considered is that adolescents have an excellent ability to learn everything that they like. According to scientist’s research, whatever we learn in adolescent years is more permanent than those we do our childhood years. For example, I remember clearly almost everything happen during my adolescent years, while I have a vague memory about my childhood.

To conclude, adolescence years are more influential periods of a person’s life than those of childhood, because children do not have many options to do what they want. Therefore, based on my arguments, I think such an important period merits much consideration from parents.

TOEFL listening lectures: How would the professor most probably categorize Shinto?

Hi kitos, How are you? Please check my new essay.

There is no doubt that all periods of our life are important, and they certainly affect our behavior and personality considerably. However, based on my experiences and knowledge, adolescent years should be taken into account as an influential period of a person’s life.

The foremost reason lies in the fact that in childhood ages, we did not have many authorities to do what we want. We were usually supposed to do whatever our parents said. We ate meals which were prepared by our parents. We wearied WORE clothes which our parents purchased for us. Because c Children are always close to their parents, and are not allowed TO go out much, I think parents need not to be so worry WORRIED about them and their activities.

It is believed when children become older, supervising their activities and knowing who is their peer is not as easy as when they were younger. Age differences between adolescents and parents and physical and psychological developments probably cause adolescents to spend MORE free time with their friends. In this period, they are very sensitive and sometimes intractable. Therefore, if parents do not wary WORRY BECAUSE of their children’s activities, adolescents might go THE wrong way and make friends who are harmful.

Another point WHICH should be considered is that adolescents have an excellent ability to learn everything that they like. According to scientistIC research, whatever we learn in adolescent years is more permanent than those we do IN our childhood years. For example, I remember clearly almost everything THAT happenED during my adolescent years, while I have ONLY a vague memory about my childhood.

To conclude, adolescenT years are more influential periods of a person’s life than those of childhood, because children do not have many options to do what they want. Therefore, based on my arguments, I think such an important period merits much consideration from parents.

Nice work Eisazadeh.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you very much for rating my essay. That was very kind of you!