A nice GRE vocabulary builder software

Vocaboly is a nice voc builder software… very much interactive, full of games, activities… it will make ur memorizing effort minimum… check the link www.vocaboly.com … the registration username and passwords are also available in the internet, but only the one with the user name “hitman/snd” works. be careful about that.

best of luck.

hello saad,
looks like its been a long time that u posted this …but if by anychance u see my post…could u plz be kind enough to help me out with the downloading of this software
thank u

Hi poojavet,

What kind of help do you need with the download?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Hunting[YSaerTTEW443543]

hello Torsten,
thank for getting back so soon…
in Saad’s post he mentioned …’‘the registration username and passwords are also available in the internet, but only the one with the user name “hitman/snd” works. be careful about that.’’
i dont understand this past
would be nice of u to help
thank u

Well, you can download a trial version and if you like the program you can purchase it.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: View on the harbour[YSaerTTEW443543]

thank u
i am preparing for the GRE n will be appearing in d month of oct.my current concern is the analytical writting ability.if i post my essays here,can they be reviewed?

Yes of course you can post your essays for review here as long as you read and this guideline and follow it. As you probably know, words like “i”, “u”, “n” and so on don’t exist in English. They have no place in a GRE essay.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The bicycle relay[YSaerTTEW443543]

thank you for the reply.i have posted an essay before reading your reply,so have used words that u suggested i do not use…thank you for the correction

:slight_smile: cool torsten :slight_smile: it’s a admirable reply to her and I hope she found out her mistakes most net chatters have this habit of using abbreviated words.