A Newcomer from Cambodia

Hi Everybody :smiley:

I’m a new one from Cambodia, a member of the ASEAN Country. I’ve got this website by chance and it is really, really interesting and helpful. I’m a student of English and I absolutely love it as you all. I join this forum to get your helpful ideas and experiences in learning english and other things u want to share. I’ll strive to share mine as well if I can.
hope to be welcome from all of you :slight_smile:
[color=blue]jupiter, a newcomer from Cambodia

Hello Jupiter, pleased to meet you. It’s exciting to talk to people from countries as far afield as Campodia. Could you please tell us more about the Association of Southeast Asian Nations? When was it registered? I know we could read everything about this organization somewhere on the Internet but it’s much more interesting to learn this information piece by piece from a real person. Also, what do you do? How did you learn English?
See you soon.
A

Hi Andreana, nice to meet u too :smiley: . I’m a student right now and i’ve been learning English for nearly 5 years.
Here comes sth about ASEAN, well, it was established on Aug 8, 1967 in Bangkok, Thailand by the five menber coutries, namely, Indonesia, Malausia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. Brunei Derussalam joined on Jan 8, 1984, Vietnam on July 28, 1995, Loas and Myanmar on July 23, 1997, and Cambodia, my homeland, on April 30. 1999. ASEAN was established to accelerate the economic growth, social and cultural development and to promote regional peace and stability.
ok that’s all for me, Andreana
Any feedback will be appreciate :slight_smile:
[color=blue]Jupiter, a Cambodian newcomer

Hello Jupiter, it’s exciting to have a new friend in this world.