A new activity you would like to attend in the future. Many thanks!

Personally, I would have to say that going to Brazil to watch the live World Cup in 2014, is the very activity I’m dying to attend. There are a couple of reasons to name.
First of all, watching such an international football tournament is my dream. As a zealous fan of football, I could not help myself to being attracted by this fantastic global event. What’s more, my favorite team is the Brazilian national team. It will be a perfect chance for me to meet my idols.
In addition, I can totally enter into the high spirit of the game. I think every ticket-paying viewer would be touched by the excitement. Watching the event on TV would be a poor substitute for actually being there.
So, that’s why I want to attend the 20th World Cup.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss World War II?

Describe a new activity you would like to attend in the future. Explain why you would like to do it. Include reasons and examples to support your response.

Personally, I would have to say that going to Brazil to watch the live World Cup in 2014, is the very activity I’m dying to attend. There are a couple of reasons to name.
First of all, watching such an international football tournament is my dream. As a zealous fan of football, I could not help myself to being attracted by this fantastic global event. What’s more, my favorite team is the Brazilian national team. It will be a perfect chance for me to meet my idols.
In addition, I can totally enter into the high spirit of the game. I think every ticket-paying viewer would be touched by the excitement. Watching the event on TV would be a poor substitute for actually being there.
So, that’s why I want to attend the 20th World Cup.

Short, but perfect.

KItos. 10/10 *****

Thank you very much!