A letter

Hi friends
May someone review my letter?
Thank you in advance

Dear Mr. ….
I am more grateful than I can say for helping me to gain a loan at the time I was really in need.
As you know I have paid every installment on time, except this one.
I regret to say that these days I am suffering from the hard time financial situation, and as long as I lost my job I haven’t saved any money and I can’t afford to payback my loan in the agreed time.
I am expecting to obtain a good job in the reputable company at the end of this month. It would be appreciated if you would give me an extension to payback the installment of this month. I am confident you will understand my situation. I promise to repay my loan in full as soon as I get my first salary.
I would be grateful if you would exempt (remit) me from any possible fines.
Yours very sincerely

Dear Mr. ….
I am more grateful than I can say for [color=red]your help in getting me a loan when I really needed it. helping me to gain a loan at the time I was really in need.
As you know I have paid every installment on time, except this one.
I regret to say that these days I am suffering from[color=red] a difficult the hard time financial situation, and since as long as I lost my job I haven’t saved any money and I can’t afford to payback my loan in the agreed time.
I am expecting to obtain a good job in [color=red]athe reputable company at the end of this month. It would be appreciated if you would give me an extension to payback the installment of this month. I am confident you will understand my situation. I promise to repay my loan in full as soon as I get my first salary.
I would be grateful if you would exempt (remit) me from any possible fines.
Yours very sincerely

thank you Ccramer