A letter about a friend has agreed to look after your house

Dear friends,

I have written another essay, and would be my pleasure if you could take a look and let me know about possible mistakes.

A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter

• give contact details for when you are away
• give instructions about how to care for your pet
• describe other household duties

Dear Samantha,

First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation for being such a good friend. You are always around when I need help, and for sure without your support I was not able to plan my trip for coming holiday.

As I told you before I am planning to go to my mom’s house in Iran and during the holiday I switch off my cell phone, so you can call me on her fixed phone number.

I am sure that you remember my tomcat, Charlee, he is around 12 years old and the only things he needs are water and his special food which is available in the red cabinet near the sink. Please feed him on regular basis and avoid feeding him more than his a scale. Half of his dish per day is more than enough for such a lazy cay who just sleep and do not have so much activity.

I have recently planted some flowers such as Rose, Sunflower, Camellia and Carnation in my small garden behind my house which are needed to be watered every day, so I would be thankful if you could water them every evening.

The only problems you may face with is the air conditioner which sometimes stops working and the other issue is the clogged of pipe of my bathtub. If you had any problem with any of them just call jack, the repairman, who is available 24/7.

Please note that I have written all the phone numbers you might need, and pasted them on the refrigerator, and once again I would like to take this opportunity, and thank you for your supports.

Yours,
Amir

Thanks,
Amir

Some small corrections I’d suggest to otherwise well-written and logical essay.

• give contact details for when you are away [I think you could give more details here, than just simply mention your mom’s number. Something like: I will be available every other day on that number, between 8 pm and 9 pm. In case of emergency just send me a message for me to respond. If there’s nothing urgent and things are OK, I would be happy left undisturbed.]
…without your support I was not able to plan my trip for coming holiday. [would not be able]
Please feed him on [a] regular basis and avoid feeding him more than his a scale. [this place is unclear] …for such a lazy cay [t] who just sleep[s] and do[es] not have so much activity.
… needed to be watered every day [daily\regularly—to avoid repetition], so I would be thankful if you could water them every evening.
The only problems you may face with is the air conditioner [the only problems you may face are the air conditioner… and]… the clogged of pipe of my bathtub. [the clogged pipe] If you had [have] any problem with any of them just call jack, [Jack—the name] the repairman…
… and once again I would like to take this opportunity[,] and thank you for your support[s].

Dear Eugene2114,

Thank you so much indeed for your care and the time you dedicated.

What do you think of

I would be happy to be left undisturbed
instead of
I would be happy left undisturbed.

Thanks,
Amir

Both sound a little brusque - as if you are telling your friend that they should not contact you despite the fact that they are doing you a favour.
I suggest
If there’s nothing urgent and things are OK, then please don’t feel obliged to contact me.

I do agree with you Beeesneees, but my question was from grammar point of view.
Do you think both of them are grammatically correct?

Thanks,
Amir

I agree Bev’s version sounds more polite than mine. As to your question, here is the sentence I came across (with a slightly different meaning of ‘undisturbed’, admittedly): Peonies react badly to being moved and are best left undisturbed.

In my view, “I would be happy left undisturbed” is valid.

Both are grammatically acceptable.

than you so much guys