A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your communi

If a company announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community that can get some pros and cons. On the one hand, building a factory in a town or near my community can cause environmental pollution, and that can be only one bad side of the building a factory. On the other hand, building a factory brings many benefits to my community. I will explain my opinions in the following paragraphs.

No body can deny that building a factory in an area can cause some environmental problems. At advance, this can seem a big problem. After a while, management of the factory starts to solve these problems in time. Because, all factories in the world have released some wastes to the environment. In addition, many companies have solved these types of pollution problems by using filters or some sorts of recycling systems. For instance, when I was child, a big car factory was built to near my community. At first, people protested wastes of factory which were stinking and caused some problems for my community. These problems was solved an another company in 2 months. So, if there is no real dangers for crops or people, most probably, everything can be normal over time.

Furthermore, building a factory brings lots of benefits to my community such as employment for people who can live in their hometown thanks to factory. Building a factory not only provides community economy but also contributes country. As a result of this, lots of people can have benefits thanks to a factory. For example, my government has had new strategies for two years in my country. According to this, businessman will persuade to build factories in some undevelopment parts of my country, and government will not get tax from this areas. This project has worked very well up to this point. So, I believe that all people in my country have supported to build a factory in their hometown.

Taking into all the above factors, it is obvious to see that building a factory is beneficial for a community in many cases. Some people may think differently because they have some differences in terms of educational background and cultural differences. They may even be right. From my point of view, because of the reasons I have mentioned above, I strongly believe that building a factory is very beneficial for my community.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Mona Lisa?

If a company announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community that can get some pros and cons. On the one hand, building a factory in a town or near my community can cause environmental pollution, and that can be only one bad side of the building a factory. On the other hand, building a factory brings many benefits to my community. I will explain my opinions in the following paragraphs.

(Nobody-one word) can deny that building a factory in an area can cause some environmental problems. At advance FROM THE OUTSET this can seem a big problem. After a while, management of the factory starts to solve these problems in time(,) because, all factories in the world have released some wastes INto the environment. In addition, many companies have solved these types of pollution problems by using filters or some sorts of recycling systems. For instance, when I was A child a big car factory was built toO near my community. At first people protested(.) Wastes FROM THE factory which were stinking(,) and THIS caused some problems for my community. These problems was WERE solved aT another company in 2 months. So, if there is no real dangers TO crops or people, most probably everything can be normal over time.

Furthermore, building a factory brings lots of benefits to my community(,) such as employment for people who can CONTINUE TO live in their hometown thanks to THIS factory. Building a factory not only provides community economy but also contributes TO THE WEALTH OF THE country. As a result of this, lots of people can have benefits thanks to a factory.
For example, my government has had new strategies for two years in my country.. According to this, businessman will BE persuadeD to build factories in some undevelopED parts of my country, and THE government will not get tax from thESE areas. This project has worked very well up to this point. So, I believe that all people in my country have GIVEN supported to build a factorIES BEING BUILT in their hometown.

Taking into CONSIDERATION all OF the above factors, it is obvious to see that building a factory is beneficial for a community in many cases. Some people may think differently because they have some differences in terms of educational background and cultural differences. They may even be right. From my point of view, because of the reasons I have mentioned above, I strongly believe that building a factory WOULD BE very beneficial for my community.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Very good RL. You are heading in the right direction with your work.

Kitos. 8/10