A close friend. Please help me to correct and rate them

We have many people who are called friends but a few of them considered as a best/ closet friend. I don’t know about others , I just only one close friend whose name is Lan. She has been my friend since I was a student at kindergarten.

She and I have been friends for a long time as we have a lot of common interest. In our childhood we liked to play hide - and-seek and many others that children at that time liked doing. Morovere, she liked reading English books, comics and so do I. We shared books and comics with each other. We talked a lot about knowledge and characterictis. Although sometimes, we had some different ideas, Even we quarreled to each other but that helped us to understand and feel sympathetic to each other and our friendship was closer and closer.

One more thing I want to mentioned here about my best friend is she is very kind and helpful. She is always willing to help not only me but also others who have hard and serious condition. My example is a very clear and strong to show her kindness. I was born in a very poor family. Both my parents are farmers. Though they worked hard all day long, we could not have a normal life as hers. So she asked her parents  sometimes to give me  food and clothes and the fee at school that helped me to overcome those hard days to study hard and graduated from university with for years of studying. I could not imagine without supports of   her family how can I have these fine days. Therefore, from buttom of my heart I sincerely feel ackowledgement to her.

Last but not least, she is not only kind  but also very patient, studious, and really wanted to get knowdgle. She is very good at all majors such as English, maths, sciences and arts. I learn a lot of  new things from her. She has spread knowledge and passion to me to try my best to face and struggle all difficulty to become a perfect person. I know It is not easy to do and become a person like her. But I m trying my best  without strop day by day with the hope of become a  person who distributes a litlle strength to the develoment of the scociety.

Many thanks to her , a best friend of mine. She has given me a lot of precious lesson that I have learned my whole life. It is very important and significant to have a friend like her with good characters and moral and a lot of  valuable thing.
3 Likes

Hi Tuyet, you have done an excellent job of conveying how special a friend your best friend is. Your writing was very convincing with plenty of specific details that really made your essay come alive. Your sentences were generally clear, but you do have a lot of small grammar errors and some word choices and sentence structures that could be improved. Here are some specific comments:

3 Likes

Many thanks for your correction. I will try my best to study harder.

2 Likes