4th essay. thx.

which will you choose, low-paying jobs or well-paying jobs?

Job is a significant part in our lives, without which it would be a problem for us to survive, not to mention to contribute to the society. People rarely reach an absolute consensus on such a controversial issue, what is more important, much free time for vacation, which means being low paid, or many salaries for living, which means having little free time. Facing these two choices, personally I will choose a well-paid job.
It is known to us that most well-paying job has many opportunities to promote and meet a lot of decent and gentle people. Promotion brings us fames, experience and satisfaction. Making friends of well-educated people makes us be more knowledgeable and well-bred. From such opportunities we can be better, get nearer to our goals and contribute more to our society.
On the second hand, I would like to mention the fact that money is a really important part in our lives. Without money, it is really hard for us to survive. But as the modern society is developing so fast, survival is not the only thing we need to care about, but self-improvement. If one hardly pay off all his bills for living, how can he have chance to go to the school for more skills and knowledge? And the society is sure to eliminate the ones that cannot catch up with it, so the poor will have the risks to lose their jobs.
Still, I have to confess that vacation also takes a significant part in our lives, with which we can relax ourselves and realize the beauty and truth of the nature. When low-paying jobs with lots of vacation time are compared with well-paying jobs with little vacation time, the advantages of the latter is more obvious. If we cannot maintain our daily lives, how can we go for vacation? People live on the earth not for fame or money, but the lives that please themselves. Though many argue it being rich is not that happy, will being poor satisfactory?
To sum up, in my opinion, well-paying jobs are more advantageous than low-paying jobs when taking into all the factors.

thx.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at the library

JobS ARE a significant part OF our lives(.) Without which THEM it would be a problem for us to survive, not to mention OUR contributION to the society.
People rarely reach an absolute consensus on such a controversial issue(.)
What is more important, MORE free time for vacation, which means being lowLY paid, or A BIGGER salarY, for living, which means having little free time(?)

Facing these two choices, personally I will choose a well-paid job.
It is known to us that most well-paying jobS has HAVE many opportunities to promotION and meetING a lot of decent and gentle people. Promotion brings us FAME, experience and satisfaction. Making friends of well-educated people makes HELPS us beCOME more knowledgeable and well-bred. From such opportunities we can beCOME better, get nearer to our goals and contribute more to our society.

On the second hand, I would like to mention the fact that money is a really important part in our lives. Without money, it is really hard for us to survive. But as the Modern society is developing so QUICKLY AND survival is not the only thing we need to care about. but self-improvement. If one can hardly pay off all his bills for living, how can he have a chance to go to the school TO GAIN more skills and knowledge? And the Society is sure to eliminate the ones that cannot catch up with it, so the poor will have TO FACE the risks OF losING their jobs.

Still, I have to confess that A vacation also PLAYS a significant part in our lives, with which WHEN we can relax ourselves and realize the beauty and truth of the nature. When low-paying jobs with lots of vacation time are compared with well-paying jobs with little vacation time, the advantages of the latter is more obvious. If we cannot maintain our daily lives, how can we go ON vacation? People live on the earth not for fame or money, but TO LIVE the lives that please themselves. Though many argue THAT being rich is not that SATISFYING, will being poor BE satisfactory?
To sum up, in my opinion, well-paying jobs are more advantageous than low-paying jobs when taking into ACCOUNT all the factors.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A very good attempt Megliter. This is a great improvement over your earlier work. Keep reading.

Kitos. 7.5/10

thx.kitos.
but can u rate my 3rd for me?
thx. X1,000,000